CLOSED: 150 SSR Points for Rent @ $17 for June 2021 to April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything available, last minute?

1. June 1
2. June 5 or 6
3. Any
4. Any

Prefer CC or BR, but with it being last minute and likely no availability, we're open to pretty much anything.

Thanks!
April

I have 150 SSR points that can book Saratoga Springs Resort between "June 1, 2021 and April 25, 2022"

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2022).

I can also book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2021).

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

looking for a studio at any of the following:
Saratoga Springs
OKW
AKL Kadani
It would be for my husband and myself for three nights checking in on January 25 And checking out on January 27.

Hello,

I see you still have points available which I believe are enough to cover our reservation request. We are looking for the following on either resort:

1. Check-in date: 7/31/2021
2. Check-out date: 8/06/2021
3. Room type: Standard View Studio
4. DVC location:Animal Kingdom Lodge - this is our preferred option

or

3. Room type: Standard View Studio
4. DVC location: Bay Lake Tower

We have rented from other people in the forum 3 or 4 different times if that makes any difference.

Thank you,

Nathan M.

Anything available, last minute?
1. June 1
2. June 5 or 6
3. Any
4. Any
Prefer CC or BR, but with it being last minute and likely no availability, we're open to pretty much anything.

100% sold out those dates

Saratoga Springs
OKW
AKL Kadani
It would be for my husband and myself for three nights checking in on January 25 And checking out on January 27.

There is good availability, but Jan 25-27 is two nights, not three, please confirm

I see you still have points available which I believe are enough to cover our reservation request. We are looking for the following on either resort:

The "ONLY" DVC resort with availability those dates is SSR as all other resorts are sold out

SSR studio preferred location = 100 points for July 31 to August 6

Hello!

New user here (I hope that is not a problem :P), I´ve just rented points with David´s, but it was a split stay and they are having trouble to get the first part of the reservation.

By any chance, is there availability for the following?

- Where: Polynesian
- Room Type: Deluxe studio, standard view.
- Check-in Date: 23rd January 2022
- Check-out date: 27th January 2022

Thank you!

PS: Sorry, I just read that this is only possible within the 7 months prior to the reservation, right? (Unless is SSR)

Last edited:
Hello!

New user here (I hope that is not a problem :P), I´ve just rented points with David´s, but it was a split stay and they are having trouble to get the first part of the reservation.

By any chance, is there availability for the following?

- Where: Polynesian
- Room Type: Deluxe studio, standard view.
- Check-in Date: 23rd January 2022
- Check-out date: 27th January 2022

Thank you!

PS: Sorry, I just read that this is only possible within the 7 months prior to the reservation, right? (Unless is SSR)

correct, I can only book SSR for these dates as they are outside the 7 month window

Saratoga Springs
OKW
AKL Kadani
Need 390 checking in on the 25th and checking out on the 28th.

I have 150 SSR points that can book Saratoga Springs Resort between "June 1, 2021 and April 25, 2022"

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2022).

I can also book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2021).

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
Hello, i am interested

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

Hello, I am looking for a studio for 2 people preferably, check-in September 7th, and check out the 9th at Aulani. However i would take any two consecutive days starting September 4th and checking out by the 9th. Thank you for your consideration. Tonya

Hi! I’m looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for 6 nights 11/14–11/20 or 12/6-12/11. Dates are flexible. A few days before or after the dates above would be just fine. I am open to most resorts, but do have a monorail resort preference if possible.
Thank you!
Studio, 2 nights, between CI Sept 4 to CO Sept 9

Need 390 checking in on the 25th and checking out on the 28th.

I am not sure what 390 means, but I assume that is 3 nights Jan 25-28 and yes that is available at SSR studio preferred = 42 points

I will send you a PM with details

Hello, i am interested

Hello, I am looking for a studio for 2 people preferably, check-in September 7th, and check out the 9th at Aulani. However i would take any two consecutive days starting September 4th and checking out by the 9th. Thank you for your consideration. Tonya

Unfortunately no studios are available for those dates, would you consider a 1 bedroom

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

1. 9/2/21
2. 9/6/21
3. 2 bedroom
4. SSR

I am not sure what 390 means, but I assume that is 3 nights Jan 25-28 and yes that is available at SSR studio preferred = 42 points

Unfortunately no studios are available for those dates, would you consider a 1 bedroom
How about just one night in a studio or a hotel room ( 1-2) nights?

Both of you need 10 posts before sending private messages. Please read instruction on how to achieve that.

1. 9/2/21
2. 9/6/21
3. 2 bedroom
4. SSR

Yes, that is available SSR 2 bedroom standard room = 126 points

How about just one night in a studio or a hotel room ( 1-2) nights?

Aulani is sold out for DVC hotel rooms and studios for your date request

hi looking for Aulani September 18-24, either 2 rooms (2A, 2K in each) or a 2 bedroom?

Hello: studio at BWV, BCV or 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom available at SSR or OKW 8/19-8/25?

Yes, a one bedroom for one day would be great. Is Sept 6 - 7th open?

hi looking for Aulani September 18-24, either 2 rooms (2A, 2K in each) or a 2 bedroom?

Aulani is 100% sold out those dates for all DVC room types

Hello: studio at BWV, BCV or 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom available at SSR or OKW 8/19-8/25?

August 19-25
Studios for BCV are totally sold out and BWV only has 2 nights available (and that may go fast)
OKW 1 bedroom has availability = 168 points and 2 bedroom = 228 points
SSR studio preferred = 98 points, SSR 1 bedroom preferred = 208 points, SSR 2 bedroom preferred = 266

Yes, a one bedroom for one day would be great. Is Sept 6 - 7th open?

Sept 6 - Aulani
1 bedroom pool view is available = 44 points
1 bedroom ocean view is available = 46 points

Aulani is 100% sold out those dates for all DVC room types

August 19-25
Studios for BCV are totally sold out and BWV only has 2 nights available (and that may go fast)
OKW 1 bedroom has availability = 168 points and 2 bedroom = 228 points
SSR studio preferred = 98 points, SSR 1 bedroom preferred = 208 points, SSR 2 bedroom preferred = 266

Sept 6 - Aulani
1 bedroom pool view is available = 44 points
1 bedroom ocean view is available = 46 points
Thank you for checking, but I will pass at this time! Tee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter