CLOSED:400 points for rent @ $11 a point use by July 31, 2013**UPDATE :CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a studio at AKV May 26-31. Do you have anything available? I have rented before in 2005 and had a great experience!

I have cheked in the private messages but it says that I don't have any messages. Could you send it again? Thank You

I am looking to rent a 3 bedroom at boardwalk for our 25th anniversary June 29th - July 6th. Or 3 bedroom at Old Key West.

Do you still have points available? We are looking at June 4 -11 or June 5-12 at SSR in a studio - my husband, myself, and our 2 children ages 11 & 7.

I have 400 points to rent at $11.00 a point. Home resort is Boardwalk Villas. Must be used by July 31, 2013 If interested, I will need to know the resort preferences, room type (studio, one bedroom, two bedroom), the number of people and ages in your travel party. I have rented points in the past and have references.

Payment via PayPal.
No transfer of points

I am interested in a 2 bedroom villa for may 8th to may 11 th.

Looking for 1 week, 1 or 2 bd, 5 people, ages 48,40,13,7,2, any week between June 15 and July 31.

June 15-June 21 ( 7 nights) the following is available:
AKV one bedroom Kidani Village savanna view 272 points
SSR one bedroom SSR 241 points
OKW one bedroom 222 points
OKW two bedroom 298 points

my points expire July 31, 2013 so the stay has to be before then.

I am interested in a 2 bedroom villa for may 8th to may 11 th.

checking in may 11 and checking out May 12 the following 2 bedrooms are available:

OKW 158 points
SSR treehouse vila 194 points
SSR 2 bedroom 158 points

Do you still have points available? We are looking at June 4 -11 or June 5-12 at SSR in a studio - my husband, myself, and our 2 children ages 11 & 7.

There is availability both weeks requested at SSR
June 4-June 11 deluxe studio 106 points
June 5-June 12 deluxe studio 108 points

Let me know if you are interested in either week.

I have 400 points to rent at $11.00 a point. Home resort is Boardwalk Villas. Must be used by July 31, 2013 If interested, I will need to know the resort preferences, room type (studio, one bedroom, two bedroom), the number of people and ages in your travel party. I have rented points in the past and have references.

Payment via PayPal.
No transfer of points

**240 points left
Hi we are looking to rent points for March 23-29 th. There are two adults, three children, 1, 8, 9. would like any of the following if possible:
sss-159 deluxe studio
okw-152 Deluxe studio
Board Walk- 108 Deluxe studio Standard
animal kingdom lodge villas 118 value accomadations or 146 standard view.
Thanks,
Melissa

Hi there-
Do you have points to accommodate a reservation at Disney’s Hilton Head Resort for the following dates?

Check in: Sun Mar, 24, 2013
Check out: Fri Mar, 29, 2013
Studio
2 adults
2 children, ages 4 and 6

Thanks!

Hi we are looking to rent points for March 23-29 th. There are two adults, three children, 1, 8, 9. would like any of the following if possible:
sss-159 deluxe studio
okw-152 Deluxe studio
Board Walk- 108 Deluxe studio Standard
animal kingdom lodge villas 118 value accomadations or 146 standard view.
Thanks,
Melissa

I checked all resorts requested for your dates and nothing is available. There are no alternative resorts for the dates requested as well.

Hi there-
Do you have points to accommodate a reservation at Disney’s Hilton Head Resort for the following dates?

Check in: Sun Mar, 24, 2013
Check out: Fri Mar, 29, 2013
Studio
2 adults
2 children, ages 4 and 6

Thanks!

There is no availability at Disney Hilton Head Resort for the dates you requested

Hi Lorene,
I'm looking to rent a BWV Standard Studio for 1 night, April 16th.
I'll PM my info, if there is availability :)

Thanks for your time,
Michelle

Hi i sent you a pm. Im looking for 28 points to stay in AKV studio stndard room. Days are Thursday May 23 to Saturday May 25. Its just two adults in the room, myself and my wife

Do you still have pts left? I would be interested in BWV for July 18-20 studio for 3 adults and a child. I would also want to book deluxe dining.

I am looking for a check in on either May 25th or 26th and a checkout on June 1st (or even June 2nd). I'm open to either a 6 or 7 night stay depending on availability. I have rented before once and had a great experience.
I need a studio but will consider a 1BR

I know there is limited availability. Here is my resort preference:
Beach Club
Bay Lake
Wilderness
Boardwalk
Animal Kingdom
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs

Hello,

If you have points still available, I'm looking for a Deluxe Studio at AKV. Check-in on Monday, April 29th and check-out on Friday, May 3rd.

Points needed are as follows:
V = 46 points
SV = 72 points
We would be interested in either of these options.

Traveling are two adults and two children (ages 3 & 1).

Thank you,
Kory

Hi Lorene,

Looking for 1 bedroom at any of:
Okw
Animal kingdom

Week of march 17 checking out march 24.

5 people: 2 adults (33), child (5), child (4), child (7 months)

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter