CLOSED:400 points for rent @ $11 a point use by July 31, 2013**UPDATE :CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lorene,
I'm looking to rent a BWV Standard Studio for 1 night, April 16th.
I'll PM my info, if there is availability :)

Thanks for your time,
Michelle

BWV is not available for that night
resorts avail are
AKV kidani village for 19 pts
SSR studio 16 points

Are points still available? I would be looking to rent 116 points.

Hi there! I need to rent a Studio for 3 nights, March 5 - 8, for 3 people (2 adults, 1 4YO child). Resort preferences are AKV, OKW, and BLT but will consider anything.

Thanks!

Hi, Looking for a studio (2 adults) for 6 nights, 5/15 thru 5/21... Our wish list is .. BWV, BCV, villas @ wilderness, BLT… but if those are all booked, any studios available anyplace else? Thank you so much !! … Diane

Thanks for checking on Hilton Head for me! Any chance there is availability for same dates at Vero Beach?

Check in: Sun Mar, 24, 2013
Check out: Fri Mar, 29, 2013
Studio
2 adults
2 children, ages 4 and 6

Thanks!

Need 48 points for rent for a friend who is going to join us at disney. I have already checked availability as I am a BLT owner. Please let me know so we can coordinate. Thank You.

I'm new to this and super excited! We're going April 15-18 (mon-thurs), looking to stay at Animal Kingdom villas in some kind of studio. Points would range from 39(value) to 63(Club Concierge), although I'm leaning towards the 39(value) or 48(standard). :) I'll be 29, hubby is 28 and we're bringing our 1 year old with us!! Totally open to other resorts!!!! AKV is first choice because my parents and sister will be down the same time, staying at AKV.

Thanks so much,
- Dania

Interested in 4 nights anytime in July Boardwalk villas Sunday thru thursday.....thank you

whic
I have 400 points to rent at $11.00 a point. Home resort is Boardwalk Villas. Must be used by July 31, 2013 If interested, I will need to know the resort preferences, room type (studio, one bedroom, two bedroom), the number of people and ages in your travel party. I have rented points in the past and have references.

Payment via PayPal.
No transfer of points

**240 points left

Thanks for checking on Hilton Head for me! Any chance there is availability for same dates at Vero Beach?

Check in: Sun Mar, 24, 2013
Check out: Fri Mar, 29, 2013
Studio
2 adults
2 children, ages 4 and 6

Thanks!

Vero Beach is also booked for the dates requested

Need 48 points for rent for a friend who is going to join us at disney. I have already checked availability as I am a BLT owner. Please let me know so we can coordinate. Thank You.

The member renting the points initially makes the reservation, therefore I would need to know the following: dates, resort, type of room (studio,one bedroom etc).

Hi,
I would like to stay at Saratoga 3/16/13-3/22/13 (depart date). A studio would be great. There will be 2 people. Is this workable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter