• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - ALL Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi im looking for 50 points for a 1 bed standard view in kidani village for 30th october for 2 nights.

could you help?

thanks

Looking for November 3rd to 9th at at OKW

Just wanted to let you know that we all use the same reservation system. If someone has already checked for you and it was not available, then unfortunately it will not be available to any of us trying to rent our points. Your only hope is to get in on a cancellation. I guess that weekend is marathon weekend and as such it is all booked up. Sorry good luck.

Hello, can you let me know if there are any studios available for the dates of 12/30-1/1/14?

Thanks for your help

Do you have anything available to rent for the dates of 11/25/13 to 12/01/13?
We would only need a studio, really like Bay Lake towers or beach club?

Thank You!

Lisa

Looking for any available 1 bed or larger. Oct9 thru 16th. Split stay okay as well.

I am very much interested in renting points from October 3-9 at the animal kingdom lodge villa for 7. This can be paid in full. Please let me know! Our airfare is already booked!

Hi! I sent you a PM on Sunday. Just wondering if you got it! :) I asked about BC or BW in Sept, but I think they might be all booked. If so, would OKW be available? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter