CLOSED!! Points for Rent at Polynesian, 15 to 45 POINTS REMAINING, NOW $15 per point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have enough points for check in Aug 31 2020 check out on sept 2? Poly deluxe standard 2 adults

Hi! I'm looking to celebrate my 30th bday at the Poly. Can you check on availability for the weekend of Feb. 7-9? Interested in a Deluxe Studio for (5). Open to Riviera or Bay Lake Tower as well.

My family has DVC but I would prefer not to use their points. I've stayed at DVC properties for most vacations the last 17 years and I'm well acquainted with the rules :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi. I'm sorry. I checked, but there are absolutely NO studios available at any DVC Resort in Disney World for those dates. Good luck. Hope you can find something.

Do you have enough points for check in Aug 31 2020 check out on sept 2? Poly deluxe standard 2 adults
Hi Disneylova. I sent you a private message. Yes, that is possible, but the first night, August 31st is 21 points, not 16 like the next night. So total would be 37 points

PRICE DROP! I am dropping these points for Rent at Polynesian, 15 to 45 POINTS REMAINING, NOW $15 per point!!

I can arrange for a room at any resort between now and August 12th, or at Polynesian right up until August 31st. However, these points expire September 1st, so they must be used by then.

There is still excellent availablility at many resorts, except for the most popular/low point rooms. Those are gone at most resorts.

Looking to snag one or two separate 1-night reservations at AKL (Jambo)-value studio or regular std studio or studio at BW or Preferred Tower Riviera: May 11th -12th and/OR May 13th-14th (2 Adults).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter