CLOSED Sarasota Springs 100+ points @ $15 / Point. DEC UY. For All Resorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. We are looking for a two bedroom at either Jambo or Kidani. Haven’t been to either. We have two adults and five kids ages 5-15. Dates are 11/1/20-11/7/20. Is that enough enough to check availability? Thank you.

Hello. We are looking for a two bedroom at either Jambo or Kidani. Haven’t been to either. We have two adults and five kids ages 5-15. Dates are 11/1/20-11/7/20. Is that enough enough to check availability? Thank you.
Hello,
Jambo House only has Savannah view 2 bedroom units for 248 points.
Kidani has Savannah view for 248 points, and a Standard view 2 bedroom for 192 points.
Looks like a busy 6 nights with Standard view 2 bedroom views already booked at Jambo House.
Let me know if you would like to proceed with either.
Dan

We find ourselves with less time for Disney in 2020, so we are making our excess points available @ $16.25 per point.

We can make reservations at Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo or Kidani) 11 months out.

We can also reserve at all other DVC Resorts (Poly, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, etc.) 7 months out.

Please provide all of the following so we can search for availability for you:
1. Resort(s)
2. Room Size (Studio; 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom)
3. View (Standard; Pool/Garden; Lake; etc)
4. Check-in Date
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
A. All payments are Non-Refundable
B. Payment via PayPal (plus any PayPal fees)
C. If rental less than $1,000, full payment due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation
D. If rental more than $1,000:
- 50% due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
- Remaining balance within 30 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
E. We will provide standard rental agreement

Looking forward to helping you with your magical vacation!
1. Any Resort! Poly would be awesome though!
2. Room Size (Studio)
3. View (Standard)
4. 5/29 late- 5/30 early 2AM (Red Eye Flight)
5. 6/4 am check out

1. Any Resort! Poly would be awesome though!
2. Room Size (Studio)
3. View (Standard)
4. 5/29 late- 5/30 early 2AM (Red Eye Flight)
5. 6/4 am check out
Hi,
The only resort with a Studio is SSR for 84 points.....Standard View.
Dan

Hi! Looking for the following:

1. Resort(s) - BoardWalk Villas (preferred) or AKL
2. Room Size (Studio; 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom) - Studio
3. View (Standard; Pool/Garden; Lake; etc) - Value/Standard
4. Check-in Date - 5/11/20
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date - 5/13/20

Hi! Looking for the following:

1. Resort(s) - BoardWalk Villas (preferred) or AKL
2. Room Size (Studio; 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom) - Studio
3. View (Standard; Pool/Garden; Lake; etc) - Value/Standard
4. Check-in Date - 5/11/20
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date - 5/13/20
Hi!

All that is available is at AKV Kidani has a Savanna View Studio for 34 Points..

Let me know!
Dan

1- cheapest resort
2- one bedroom
3- standard view
4,5-Feb 24- 28, 2020
Thanks
Hi Minnie,
Yes, I can do this.......at the moment. Things change quickly only a couple of months out.
Once you have your minimum 10 posts, we can Private Message for the details.
Dan

Hello,
Jambo House only has Savannah view 2 bedroom units for 248 points.
Kidani has Savannah view for 248 points, and a Standard view 2 bedroom for 192 points.
Looks like a busy 6 nights with Standard view 2 bedroom views already booked at Jambo House.
Let me know if you would like to proceed with either.
Dan
Hi. Looking for a two or three bedroom for March 14-21. Any resort for 5 people. Thanks

Hi. Looking for a two or three bedroom for March 14-21. Any resort for 5 people. Thanks
Hi,
There is only one option for you ....... one of the Bungalows as Poly.
Else, the next best is a 3 bedroom at SSR from March 17-21/2020.
If interested, Private Message me once you have 10 or more posts.
Dan

Hi,
There is only one option for you ....... one of the Bungalows as Poly.
Else, the next best is a 3 bedroom at SSR from March 17-21/2020.
If interested, Private Message me once you have 10 or more posts.
Dan
Thanks. What are the points for each of those options?

Thanks. What are the points for each of those options?
Not cheap.
The Poly Bungalow for all 7 nights is 1,174 points.
Whereas, the 3 Bedroom at SSR for the 4 nights is 391 Points. I did try to see if there were a couple of 2 or 3 bedrooms for earlier in the week to combine with the SSR 3 bedroom. It is doable but you would need to change resorts twice.

There are a couple of two/three bedroom resort hopping options that would add around 320+ points to the above 391 points but they are typically not going to last. So if you are serious don’t wait too long.

Dan

Last edited:
Hello! We are looking to stay at the animal kingdom in a savanna view studio. we were looking to check in on March 8th and check out on the 13th. would you be able to check if there is any availability? Thank you for your help!

Hello! We are looking to stay at the animal kingdom in a savanna view studio. we were looking to check in on March 8th and check out on the 13th. would you be able to check if there is any availability? Thank you for your help!
Sorry ..... you are shut out. No studios or 1 Bedrooms.
Dan

Sorry ..... you are shut out. No studios or 1 Bedrooms.
Dan
The only thing available during that time period is a one bedroom preferred at SSR for 184 points.
No Studios.
Sorry.

Hello Dan

What is the chance that 2 bedroom villas are available at BWV, OKW, SSR - including tree house, or AKV for February 1st to February 9? I know it is short notice, but I found out I have a bit more to budget with for our planned trip to WDW that week. Part of the trip plan is to check out DVC resorts but we were going to stay at Shades of Green (thanks to active duty military child). If possible, would like to stay at a DVC resort instead.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter