CLOSED Sarasota Springs 100+ points @ $15 / Point. DEC UY. For All Resorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dan

What is the chance that 2 bedroom villas are available at BWV, OKW, SSR - including tree house, or AKV for February 1st to February 9? I know it is short notice, but I found out I have a bit more to budget with for our planned trip to WDW that week. Part of the trip plan is to check out DVC resorts but we were going to stay at Shades of Green (thanks to active duty military child). If possible, would like to stay at a DVC resort instead.

Thank you.
Hi Walter,
No rooms are available for the entire stay. Other than one night here and there, her is what is available in 2 or 3 bedrooms:
- Copper Creek Cabin - 3 nights - 324 points ...... February 3-6/20
- Old Key West - 2 bedroom - 5 nights - 190 points ...... February 1-6/20
- Poly Bungalow - 6 nights - 834 points ..... February 1-8/20 (for some reason Friday nights are very popular there)

So there are options if you wanted to do a partial stay at a DVC and the rest at Shades of green.
I hope this helps.
Dan

I was looking to rent quite a few points (200+), but still waiting on the direction the rest of my party wants to go.
Makes sense. Well, if I rent more before y’all are ready I could possibly use some from next year or others on this board I’m sure could help you out.
In either case, have a great NewYear!!

Hi Walter,
No rooms are available for the entire stay. Other than one night here and there, her is what is available in 2 or 3 bedrooms:
- Copper Creek Cabin - 3 nights - 324 points ...... February 3-6/20
- Old Key West - 2 bedroom - 5 nights - 190 points ...... February 1-6/20
- Poly Bungalow - 6 nights - 834 points ..... February 1-8/20 (for some reason Friday nights are very popular there)

So there are options if you wanted to do a partial stay at a DVC and the rest at Shades of green.
I hope this helps.
Dan
Thanks for checking. I knew it was a long shot but had to ask anyway. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Hi - I'm a Poly member potentially looking for 320 more points to book a bungalow for 2 nights in August 2020 (7 month window opens this week).

Hi - I'm a Poly member potentially looking for 320 more points to book a bungalow for 2 nights in August 2020 (7 month window opens this week).
Hello Brandon
Once you have 10 posts you can send me a Private Message and we can chat.
Thank you,
Dan

Hi!
1. BWV
2. Studio preferably but 1 bedroom worst case
3. Not picky on view
4. Nov 9th check in Nov 16th out
🤞

We find ourselves with less time for Disney in 2020, so we are making our excess points available @ $16.25 per point.

We can make reservations at Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo or Kidani) 11 months out.

We can also reserve at all other DVC Resorts (Poly, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, etc.) 7 months out.

Please provide all of the following so we can search for availability for you:
1. Resort(s)
2. Room Size (Studio; 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom)
3. View (Standard; Pool/Garden; Lake; etc)
4. Check-in Date
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
A. All payments are Non-Refundable
B. Payment via PayPal (plus any PayPal fees)
C. If rental less than $1,000, full payment due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation
D. If rental more than $1,000:
- 50% due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
- Remaining balance within 30 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
E. We will provide standard rental agreement

Looking forward to helping you with your magical vacation!
Looking for something on the monorail Jan 17-20 or 21st. 2 adults one child.

Looking for something on the monorail Jan 17-20 or 21st. 2 adults one child.
Hello,
What does ‘something’ mean?
Yet, that question is irrelevant.......as there is not anything available per your request. It is extremely rare to have something available at any DVC resort three weeks out at monorail resorts.
The demand for DVC requires a tad more advanced planning.
Sorry.

Last edited:
Hello,
What does ‘something’ mean?
Yet, that question is irrelevant.......as there is not anything available per your request. It is extremely rare to have something available at any DVC resort three weeks out at monorail resorts.
The demand for DVC requires a tad more advanced planning.
Sorry.
New to this. Thanks. I’ll know to try in advance next time.

A New Year and a new rental brings a reduced number of points (OK, OK ... it’s because of the new rental for some nice folks 😀).

We now have 490 points left (which we could increase if we needed to do so) for an Animal Kingdom Villa reservations 11 months out or and other DVC resort 7 months out.

Happy New Year everybody!!
Dan

Looking for availability, Studio, Jun 5th-11th, Prefer AKV but open to others also could do split stay, 3 nights and 3 nights.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,
The only resorts with studios for those dates are Saratoga Springs (Standard View 86 Points & Preferred View 98 Points) and that’s it.
Several have a one bedroom but for more than 2 X the number of points.
For a split stay you would need to move more than once.
Dan

New Year's Day must be the day for college football bowl games and DVC reservations. Just rented another week at AKL for a nice family. So the number of points we have left is reduced to around 370 points at ALK for 11 month out reservations or any DVC resort for 7 months out.

Again, Happy New Year all!!

Hi Mike,
IMO, sometimes. 🤨
Right now I can book for you August 1-8/2020 one bedroom standard view for 340 points or a lake view for 407 points.
Dan

Hi Mike,
IMO, sometimes. 🤨
Right now I can book for you August 1-8/2020 one bedroom standard view for 340 points or a lake view for 407 points.
Dan
Yes we could go a little more than our 370 remaining points to rent the lake view one bedroom for you if you wanted.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter