CLOSED Sarasota Springs 100+ points @ $15 / Point. DEC UY. For All Resorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi we are family of 9 looking for 2 value studios. Prefer BCV or AKL or copper creek June 2-9, flexible on the date. Anything available?

Hi we are family of 9 looking for 2 value studios. Prefer BCV or AKL or copper creek June 2-9, flexible on the date. Anything available?
Hi,
First I’m not aware that Beach Club has ‘value’ studios.
Second Disney frowns on 5 staying in studios with a maximum capacity of 4 per room.
Third, only SSR has studios for your stay.

A brand new day means a brand new opportunity for someone to rent some or all of the rest of my DVC points ....., 11 months out at Animal 🦒 Kingdom 🐅 Villas 🐘 or 7 months out at all other DVC resorts.
Have a Magical day!

Is there a studio available 3/27-4/1? Thanks for checking.
No Studios I'm afraid. There are one bedrooms at AKL Kidani only (standard view 164 points, savanna view 196 points) and SSR (similar points for standard and preferred locations)
Bolder Ridge has a one bedroom for 197 points

I can book any of those for you as they are all under 7 months out.

I’m looking to rent 53 points for the animal kingdom lodge for a 1 bedroom standard view dates are November 5-7th would you happen to have anything available?

I’m looking to rent 53 points for the animal kingdom lodge for a 1 bedroom standard view dates are November 5-7th would you happen to have anything available?
Both the Standard View for 53 points and Savanna View for 65 points are available at both Kidani and Jambo House for one bedroom villas for those two nights.

Both the Standard View for 53 points and Savanna View for 65 points are available at both Kidani and Jambo House for one bedroom villas for those two nights.
Ok!
I’m pretty new to all of this, how would I start the process of booking with you?

Ok!

I’m pretty new to all of this, how would I start the process of booking with you?
Need to have 10 posts before you can use the Private Message area where we would get into the details.
Dan

Hi! I am open to resorts, looking for either a 2 bedroom or 2 rooms. Dates 2/27-3/3. Thank you!
Saratoga Springs is your best bet ..... Standard 2 bedroom for 214 points. In fact it’s your only option outside of a 600+ point cabin etc.
Dan

Looking for a studio or one bedroom for two at AKL Savannah view in early December for two. Dates and nights are pretty flexible. Currently thinking 6 nights. Maybe something starting on Dec 5th.

Thanks.

Hi! Looking for one night at AKL Jambo House. Standard View Studio. September 3-4 (1 night). I’ve rented DVC from here multiple times before.

Thanks in advance!

Need to have 10 posts before you can use the Private Message area where we would get into the details.
Dan
Does that mean I would have to comment or reply to this thread 10 times before I can send and reply to messages? I’m sorry this is my first time doing this

Saratoga Springs is your best bet ..... Standard 2 bedroom for 214 points. In fact it’s your only option outside of a 600+ point cabin etc.
Dan
Okay, is there an option at Any closer to Magic Kingdom for 2-studio/1 bedrooms for those dates? Thanks again!

Does that mean I would have to comment or reply to this thread 10 times before I can send and reply to messages? I’m sorry this is my first time doing this
Yes.
There is also a test area in here.
Suggest you read the fixed posts about how to use the DIS Boards for renting ..... all the details area there for you.
Dan

Looking for a studio or one bedroom for two at AKL Savannah view in early December for two. Dates and nights are pretty flexible. Currently thinking 6 nights. Maybe something starting on Dec 5th.

Thanks.
Hi,
2 days too early. A December 3 checkin for 6 nights all are available now. Savanna studio is 88 points while a 1 bedroom Savanna view is 180 points.

Okay, is there an option at Any closer to Magic Kingdom for 2-studio/1 bedrooms for those dates? Thanks again!
The cabin at Copper Creek for 643 points or a bungalow at Poly for 854 points.
That’s it Kristy.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter