CLOSED Sarasota Springs 100+ points @ $15 / Point. DEC UY. For All Resorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for a standard studio at AKL Nov 8-13.
Hi MsDeVil,
Yes it is available for 60 points at Kidani only.
The Savanna View for 80 points is available at both Kidani and Jambo House.
Dan

Thank you I will do that now!
Hi
I see you have 10+ posts but cannot yet use the Private Message feature. Be patient: I’ve seen this week that it does not happen automatically........sometimes it takes several hours after you have achieved the minimum number of posts.Dan

Hi
I see you have 10+ posts but cannot yet use the Private Message feature. Be patient: I’ve seen this week that it does not happen automatically........sometimes it takes several hours after you have achieved the minimum number of posts.Dan
Thank you, I was wondering why I still couldn’t send you a message. Hopefully it’s up by tomorrow

Any studios available 5/16-5/18?
Hi,
I have some folks that are on the fence so I need to give them first chance at my remaining points ....... unless you want all of the rest of my points 😉.

Feel free to check back on Sunday and if this thread is still open then I’ll check for you.

Any studios available 5/16-5/18?
Neither a Kidani nor Jambo House has studios for those dates.
Jambo House has a 1 bedroom Savanna view for 70 points while Kidani has both a Standard view 1 bedroom for 58 points and Savanna view for 70 points.
Boardwalk has a 1 bedroom for 75 points for a pool/garden view,
- Bay Lake Tower has a 1 bedroom Lake view for 82 points,
- Bolder Ridge one for 75 points,
- Grand Floridian standard one for 91 points,
- Riviera one Preferred for 107 points. We can book any of those right now.
Dan

1. Resort(s): AK Jambo
2. Room Size: Studio
3. View: Savannah
4. Check-in Date: 9/9 /2020
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date: 9/15/2020 (88 points)

1. Resort(s): AK Jambo
2. Room Size: Studio
3. View: Savannah
4. Check-in Date: 9/9 /2020
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date: 9/15/2020 (88 points)
Hi Christine,
Yes available and yes I can book today for you @ $16.26 / point. PM me with details (names, addresses, phone and email of all adults, names and age at time of stay of anyone 17 or younger.
Please see initial post for payment and other details.
Dan

Just rented again. Number of points down to around 320 now for all resorts 7 months out and 11 months out for Animal Kingdom Lodge.

The cabin at Copper Creek for 643 points or a bungalow at Poly for 854 points.
That’s it Kristy.
Dan
Thank you so much for checking. I’m assuming it makes no difference if I shorten one day and only stay 4 nights. Last question, promise!!

We find ourselves with less time for Disney in 2020, so we are making our excess points available @ $16.25 per point.

We can make reservations at Sarasota Springs (next to Disney Springs with all its restaurants, entertainment and shopping) 11 months out.

We can also reserve at all other DVC Resorts (Animal Kingdom, Poly, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, etc.) 7 months out.

Please provide all of the following so we can search for availability for you:
1. Resort(s)
2. Room Size (Studio; 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom)
3. View (Standard; Pool/Garden; Lake; etc)
4. Check-in Date
5. Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
A. All payments are Non-Refundable
B. Payment via PayPal (plus any PayPal fees)
C. If rental less than $1,000, full payment due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation
D. If rental more than $1,000:
- 50% due within 7 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
- Remaining balance within 30 days from issuance of DVC Reservation confirmation​
E. We will provide standard rental agreement

Looking forward to helping you with your magical vacation!
Hi Dan, my name is Lance Dreesen. I am looking for the following for $16/pp:
Resort: BoardWalk Villas
Room: Studio
View: Standard
Check-in Date: April 5, 2020
Number of nights: 4
As I understand it, this should be an 80 point rental, but please let me know if I am wrong. Thanks!

Hi Dan, my name is Lance Dreesen. I am looking for the following for $16/pp:
Resort: BoardWalk Villas
Room: Studio
View: Standard
Check-in Date: April 5, 2020
Number of nights: 4
As I understand it, this should be an 80 point rental, but please let me know if I am wrong. Thanks!
Nope for Boardwalk studio.
Saratoga Springs and OldKey West have it for 80 Points.
Poly has it for 124 pts

Biardwalk has 1 bedroom Pool/Garden view for 196 pts.
Dan

Hi! I am open to resorts, looking for either a 2 bedroom or 2 rooms. Dates 2/27-3/3. Thank you!
Now with the passage of time 2 bedroom at SSR only available from 2/27 for 3 nights .... it ‘could’ work for resort hopping but to be candid that’s a lot of work on my part to just give you information.
Dan

Thanks! are you able to check 12/12/20 - 12/19/20 for Animal Kingdom? 1 or 2 bedroom, view doesn’t matter.

Thanks! are you able to check 12/12/20 - 12/19/20 for Animal Kingdom? 1 or 2 bedroom, view doesn’t matter.
Sorry, that is not open yet and I can only boot 7 months out except for SSR N

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter