Closed: (Thank you, Points Gone) points for Rent, Studios, Jan 31st, $8 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points for Rent, in January, $10 PP
Still a few Studio and or 1 BR, Monday - Wednesday check in.
Plus various 2 & 3 BR's, Treehouse & Inn units.
Availability is always changing.
Vero, HH, California & Hawaii having the most availability.

I'm looking for BWI standard deluxe studio for 1/21-1/24.

Sorry, it is not available. Would you be interested in just one day or a bigger unit?
Thanks so much for checking. We're actually booked for that time already...I was just hoping to be able to stay at BWI instead. Maybe next time! ☺

There are various 1 night stays during these dates, at OKW, SSR & Vero ranging from studios to 3 Bedrooms.

Nothing running longer than 1 night at same place? Can you. Let me know if anything opens at AKV studio

Hi! We have a fairly last minute need for 1 night in a studio Fri Jan 26th. (We’re arriving a day earlier than planned.) Interested in OKW, 13 pts. Thank you!

Hello. Are there any points still available? Looking for the 26th to 29th. Thank you.
Yes, still some points left.
The only night I see is the 29th at this time in various locations; SSR, OKW -2 & 3 bedrooms & Vero- deluxe inn & 1 bedroom.

Hello, is there any studio available for 2 nights in a row between the 24th and the 1st?

That is correct! I am trying to use my points as well but I'm short 101 to extend it. Would you be willing to transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter