CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, just in case availability may have changed since your original post, I am looking for a studio for 2 nights, May 5th and 6th. Thank you

hello, looking for a studio or polynesian bungalow for may 7-11/17. ready to move if there's availability

Hello, just in case availability may have changed since your original post, I am looking for a studio for 2 nights, May 5th and 6th. Thank you
Sorry, but there is no studio availability for any day in May right now.

hello, looking for a studio or polynesian bungalow for may 7-11/17. ready to move if there's availability
I'm so sorry but the Bungalows that were available during those dates got booked. :(

Any studio or one bedroom availability for one night - either May 16 or May 20?

Thanks for checking!

Sure. On the 16th there is 1BR availability at SSR Preferred View (32 points), Standard View (29 points), Boulder Ridge (35 points). On the 20th there is availability at SSR Preferred View (38 points) Standard View (34 points). Please let me know if you would like me to book either of these for you.

Thanks,
Dan

I am interested in May 11-15 2 bedroom, will accept one bedroom. Just bought flight today
UPDATED: Only 215 points left. Boy I'm tempted to use them on a stay in a Poly Bungalow, but I'll try to rent them for the next few days before giving in to weakness. :)

Howdy. I'm an experienced DISboards community member, DVC owner and renter who just closed on a JUN UY contract with 2015 banked points. They must be used by June 1 so I'm offering them at a discount...only $9 each.

I use a contract, have references and because of the short nature of the reservation I will NOT charge Paypal fees. I have included below a general view of what resorts and room types are available. Please, please, please refer to this before making a request to save time and avoid disappointment. This is what is available at the time of posting, availability not guaranteed until booking. Payment is not due until you receive a reservation confirmation number.

Thanks,
Dan

Saratoga Springs:

1BR: May 11-26; May 29-Jun 1
2BR: May 11-24; May 29-Jun 1
3BR: May 11-23
TH Villa: May 8-11, 15-18, 21-25

OKW:

2BR: May 14-18, 21-24

Poly Bungalows: May 21-25

Boulder Ridge 1BR: May 17, 18, 23, 24

UPDATED: Only 215 points left. Boy I'm tempted to use them on a stay in a Poly Bungalow, but I'll try to rent them for the next few days before giving in to weakness. :)

Howdy. I'm an experienced DISboards community member, DVC owner and renter who just closed on a JUN UY contract with 2015 banked points. They must be used by June 1 so I'm offering them at a discount...only $9 each.

I use a contract, have references and because of the short nature of the reservation I will NOT charge Paypal fees. I have included below a general view of what resorts and room types are available. Please, please, please refer to this before making a request to save time and avoid disappointment. This is what is available at the time of posting, availability not guaranteed until booking. Payment is not due until you receive a reservation confirmation number.

Thanks,
Dan

Saratoga Springs:

OKW:

Thanks,
Dan

Saratoga Springs:

OKW:

I am interested in May 11-15 2 bedroom, will accept one bedroom. Just bought flight today
Hello,

Both a 2BR and a 1BR are available for your dates at SSR. 1BR is 126 points for standard view or 140 points for preferred view. Your first choice of a 2BR is available, 180 points for a preferred view. Please get your post count up to 10 so that we can chat using private messages.

Thanks,
Dan

Hello,

Both a 2BR and a 1BR are available for your dates at SSR. 1BR is 126 points for standard view or 140 points for preferred view. Your first choice of a 2BR is available, 180 points for a preferred view. Please get your post count up to 10 so that we can chat using private messages.

Thanks,
Dan
ok ill get t posting

Tamaruny, for some reason I still can't PM you. Do you have an email address I can contact you at?

Nevermind...it is working and I sent you a PM.

I'm DVC owner---out of points.
Would love any studio or 1 bedroom for nights of May 15 & 16
Could settle for just night of May 15.

Thanks for any help. Will PM contact info
Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter