Columbia Harbour House- reservations?

Columbia Harbor Houseis Quick Service - so fast food. There often is a line to order your food and get the tray of food. Then you have to find a table to sit down and eat.
It will likely be busy at meal times in May

Eating at offtimes helps a bit with crowds. We usually shoot for lunch right at 11 and dinner at 5. Also there is the mobile ordering that has been shown to save some time in line.

I’ve never seen the second floor full, even on busy times. We usually go directly upstairs with our food. It’s a nice break from the crowds.

Really? The two times we went in May the upstairs was very close to full (a CM directed us to one of the last places to sit the first time we went). I wonder if there were other areas that were closed off or something because the lines for food weren’t terrible.

Really? The two times we went in May the upstairs was very close to full (a CM directed us to one of the last places to sit the first time we went). I wonder if there were other areas that were closed off or something because the lines for food weren’t terrible.
at least at lunch time one of the downstairs areas is blocked for handicapped that can not go up the steps which I have had to use

Thanks Allison. If this is a place that we would like to eat dinner, is it usually quite busy with a wait list, or easy to get in? We are going in May.

No, it won't be busy at dinner time. Most people do their CS at lunchtime and TS at dinner time. One reason we do just the opposite (TS at lunch, CS at dinner) is that both types of restaurants, TS and CS, are MUCH quieter at those opposite times.

This is our favorite counter service place in all of MK. My daughter and I always try to grab the table upstairs near the window overlooking the HM. We've never had trouble finding a seat upstairs either, and have seen it on days when we were some of the only ones up there, to other days where is was quite busy, yet not packed.

I've loved it at lunchtime, but overtime I've gone for dinner, the upstairs is blocked off with ropes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter