COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

Rachal - I am willing to take on two partners or do a trio (round robin type thing) if we don't have an even number of players. I wasn't sure how you were planning to handle that and wanted to offer so everyone gets to play!!

I'll play in a trio or gracefully drop out. Whichever is easier for you Rachal :)

Id love to do a trio with the two of you! :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Sorry been a long night.

Thanks ladies. :hug:

I think that I am going to sit this one out though :) and just be in charge. If all goes well on Monday we will be moving right in the middle of this swap and end of the school year, and dance recital:scared1:, I will have access to the boards but not necessarily my scrap stuff.

Alright sign ups are over!! I will be choosing partners and sending out the info tomorrow.

Challenge will be up Friday morning!!

Cant Wait to see what everyone makes. :goodvibes

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Sorry been a long night.

Thanks ladies. :hug:

I think that I am going to sit this one out though :) and just be in charge. If all goes well on Monday we will be moving right in the middle of this swap and end of the school year, and dance recital:scared1:, I will have access to the boards but not necessarily my scrap stuff.

LOL I was trying to be careful how I typed that. Guess it looks bad no matter how you put it out there!! Haha!!

However you do it will work for me!

Y'all are too funny :) I always think of a trio in musical terms...3 people singing together :goodvibes Nothing else even crossed my mind until this morning when I read Rachal's post :rotfl:

I chose "trio" over "threesome" for that very reason lol but I guess it still sounds like the other! Imagine someone who has no idea what we are even talking about!!

LOL I was trying to be careful how I typed that. Guess it looks bad no matter how you put it out there!! Haha!!

However you do it will work for me!

Y'all are too funny :) I always think of a trio in musical terms...3 people singing together :goodvibes Nothing else even crossed my mind until this morning when I read Rachal's post :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Sorry ladies, I have a tendency to start at the bottom of the board and skim up to where I read last so that comment was first, then I had to go up and see what the heck she was talking about. So taken out of context total potty humor. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thats exactly what happened to me. sheesh. :rolleyes1

Haha!! Well I obviously had my mind in the gutter also...since I consciously tried to change the wording...so it was what crossed my mind from the get-go! LOL It's fine...we are all friends here! :lmao:

Lisa - we are in the process of having a time-out!! LOL One more strike and a note goes home! Back to PG ratings!!!

Haha!! Well I obviously had my mind in the gutter also...since I consciously tried to change the wording...so it was what crossed my mind from the get-go! LOL It's fine...we are all friends here! :lmao:

Lisa - we are in the process of having a time-out!! LOL One more strike and a note goes home! Back to PG ratings!!!

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter