COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

Interesting!! LOL

I can't wait to see who my partner is! I'm so excited!!! I'm sitting on my hands trying to not go crazy here!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You ladies are too funny!!! You have no idea how much I needed a good laugh this afternoon!

I agree with Erin -- can't wait to get my new partner!!!

This is my first partner swap and I am so freaking excited!!! :goodvibes:woohoo: I cant wait to see who my partner will be. I have checked the threads like 10 times today to see if partners have been picked! :surfweb: I know I'm crazy! :rotfl2: I tend to obsess!! :rotfl2::laughing:

Partners are posted. You will be receiving their info shortly.

As with all challenges, please do your best work, and adhere to our regular swap standards. Thanks!!

Challenge one:

We'll start off easy with: 5 Titles

You did such a great job last time, I'm sure you will do a wonderful job again!

Question...are we still doing one challenge per week? Or will we be adding any in between at all?

HI!
Michelle (Disney-AKJ) I just wanted you to know that I might not be around here a lot at first but wanted to reassure you that I am looking forward to working on things for you, have recieved your info and already have a lot of questions!;)
My son is a senior in HS, graduating in 3 weeks, an actor whose play is in its final weekend (he did this play as sr project, wrote, directed and fill in actor!) and we have one more project to do for graduating.
Believe me when I say Im really looking forward to this swap as time for me!:goodvibes
I may not have time to start working on things until Monday, but again, I am here!
I will send my info asap!
If youre wondering, anything beachy/sea world/tropical would be greatly appreciated.
Talk to you soon!
Rita:hippie:

You ladies crack me up! Needed a laugh after a long day, thanks!

Hi Stephanie(catinthehat35), I plan on starting these on Monday and I have a few questions.
What did you visit in DC/Philadelphia? Museums? Monuments?
Do you need pieces for Easter?
What size titles would be best for these albums?
Any particular color schemes that you have planned for these albums?
What disney titles would you be interested in? What size album are you planning for this?

I will be crazy busy tomorrow and Saturday with my Mom's 60th birthday party, but will check in when I can.

So excited for this!

Cassey

HI!
Michelle (Disney-AKJ) I just wanted you to know that I might not be around here a lot at first but wanted to reassure you that I am looking forward to working on things for you, have recieved your info and already have a lot of questions!;)
My son is a senior in HS, graduating in 3 weeks, an actor whose play is in its final weekend (he did this play as sr project, wrote, directed and fill in actor!) and we have one more project to do for graduating.
Believe me when I say Im really looking forward to this swap as time for me!:goodvibes
I may not have time to start working on things until Monday, but again, I am here!
I will send my info asap!
If youre wondering, anything beachy/sea world/tropical would be greatly appreciated.
Talk to you soon!
Rita:hippie:

Good luck with all of your projects!! It sounds busy, but exciting and rewarding as well. I am a teacher and have 17 days of school left so I too am looking forward to a break. :goodvibes Can't wait to get your info! I noticed you like to cruise, so I was curious about the beachy/tropical stuff. I have been on two cruises myself. We are hoping for another cruise next summer for my DD 13th birthday. We will see?

You ladies crack me up! Needed a laugh after a long day, thanks!

Hi Stephanie(catinthehat35), I plan on starting these on Monday and I have a few questions.
What did you visit in DC/Philadelphia? Museums? Monuments? We toured all the the museums and monuments. I mostly have those scrapped but could always use more elements to add to my pages. I haven't scrapped the air and space museum (our favorite!) also, we visited Arlington National Cemetary and a really neat crime and punishment museum. We also saw Madam Tuassards (wax museum) in Philadelphia the only thing we did that I haven't scrapped yet was Eastern State Pennitentiary :-)scared1:) it was really cool though. Ok so cemeteries, crime and punishment and prisons, sounds really exciting, I guess that's why I haven't scrapped them yet. Lol!!! :rotfl:
Do you need pieces for Easter?Yes! My family does a lot for Easter. We dyed eggs, decorated cupcakes, opened baskets/presents, and went on a picnic. So Easter stuff would be fabulous! Also park/picnic/BBQ stuff I could use.
What size titles would be best for these albums? Easter will be a smaller album. I'm using lunch bags to make the album so I think the size of the lunch bag is 5 inx9 inches. So smaller items would work best. My DC/Philly book is 12x12
Any particular color schemes that you have planned for these albums? I typically go with brighter colors, not neon but brighter. I like oranges, reds, yellows, greens, pinks, blues.... I don't use vintage colors.
What disney titles would you be interested in? What size album are you planning for this? album will be 12x12. I'm just starting to print off pictures so I could use anything. It was just me and my two nephews that went. We did all the parks...some titles I could use, pool, resort, Lego store (downtown Disney), rainforest cafe, wishes dessert party (for my nephews 16th badly), arcade/disneyquest. oh we went parasailing, first time for all of us!

Hope this info helps you out. Im really excited to be your partner. I read through your info! I will probably get started this weekend. I have a few questions for you I'll post in the morning!
Stephanie

I will be crazy busy tomorrow and Saturday with my Mom's 60th birthday party, but will check in when I can.

So excited for this!

Cassey

I posted my answers in the quote!

Hey Stephanie...I was being nosey and read that you did the Eastern State Penn....soooooo cool, right? I went to college in Philly & went there for an art class...there are many art installations. Anyway, we have been several times since & took the kids 1 1/2 years ago. They all loved it! It's haunted they say! I think the creepiest thing is standing in the cells...enough to scare you straight! LOL

Rebecca - I know I pm'd you...but wanted to add...what types of things do you have planned for your NC / MD trip? Do you want any springy or floral items?

:woohoo: we can start!

Hi Sheila :wave2: happy we are partners! can't wait to get started :banana:

a few questions for you....

what sports and dancing do your kiddos do?
what are some areas you need titles for your last disney trip?
what type of dog is Bella? do you scrap pages of her?
what amount of "heat" do you like for your salsa? hot, medium, mild?

think that's all for now! let me know if you have any questions for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter