Cruising towards 10 days of fun... a July/Nov 2012- & We're BACK!!! Pg.50-51

that's nice

DIS Dad #330
I wasn't going to do a PTR for our trip(s) but there was no way some of my DIS friends would let me get away with it. There will be 2 trips covered in this TR- the first trip will be just us and take place in July to celebrate my DD Juliana's 5 year mark of being cancer free!

Wait a sec.. I didn't introduce who we are!

DSC03193.jpg

me (Tim), DW Melody, DD5 Juliana, & DS5months Christopher (Santa isn't coming on this trip)

The second trip will be November 2-12 and have 3 families meeting in WDW for over a week of fun.

Family #1 you already know... did you forget? You just met us!

Family #2 Dave, Branda, Victoria, and Alex- We talked them into going to Disney with us in 2010 and they haven't looked back. We have turned them into Disney fanatics.. just like us!

Family #3 Bill, Jamie, Hannah, and Lizzie- They joined us last March for a few days in WDW and they loved it so much we had to plan another trip together.

Photo0425FourBySix-1.jpg

The 3 families last March in front of Cinderella's castle...Alex was sleeping during this picture. Christopher is in the picture, but you have to look closely. :lmao:

Now that we got a few formalities out of the way, sit back, relax, and join in!

:woohoo: I'm first!!!

thanks for the heads up Tim :goodvibes

what a wonderful couple of trips you all will have....celebrating Ana's milestone and Christopher's first Disney Trip!!! with friends to boot!

you are right about not getting away with NOT doing a TR! selfish for us, we want to see your little cuties growing up!

:woohoo: I'm first!!!

thanks for the heads up Tim :goodvibes

what a wonderful couple of trips you all will have....celebrating Ana's milestone and Christopher's first Disney Trip!!! with friends to boot!

you are right about not getting away with NOT doing a TR! selfish for us, we want to see your little cuties growing up!

No problem.. I thought you should know.:goodvibes I guess I should add the milestone part in the opening.::yes:: I'm tired and not thinking straight. Christopher has been teething and waking us up numerous times each night. :faint:

No problem.. I thought you should know.:goodvibes I guess I should add the milestone part in the opening.::yes:: I'm tired and not thinking straight. Christopher has been teething and waking us up numerous times each night. :faint:

I appreciate it :goodvibes I feel very honored to be your first poster :)
hope the little man starts feeling better and sleeping again :grouphug:

Kathy's gonna be jealous :rolleyes1 when she finds out she missed the beginning of your PTR

hey wait a minute....crusing....are you going on DCL in July???

:woohoo: Looks like I caught this one right at the start and made it to page one! :rotfl2:

Great to hear that you have two trips planned, Tim - just sad that we will miss you by a few weeks in July! :sad2:

Now let the planning begin! :goodvibes

I MADE THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!! ! :yay::dance3::woohoo:

Please alert the media, that never happens...and the DIS actually loaded for me after only three minutes of waiting! :lmao: :lmao: Wonder how long it will take this to post??? :confused3:rotfl::confused3

I don't miss teething babies...but Christopher is so adorable!

FIVE YEARS CANCER FREE!!!!! That is HUGE and such a WONDERFUL reason to celebrate the beautiful Juliana!!!

I am truly happy for your entire family Tim, what a blessing they are. And TWO trips to celebrate....Just incredible fun to look forward to!
:dance3:

Joining in!!! How fantastically exciting to be celebrating Ana's 5-year cancer-free mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I can't think of a better reason to go to Disney!

And yay for another fun trip in November! You guys are going to have a Disney-filled year! :banana:

Joining in! Maybe on the first page?

:banana:for five years of being cancer free. What a great way to celebrate.:thumbsup2

Oh you are so in trouble starting this the same day Kathy left for Disney. Yeah:yay: for a 5 year celebration . It breaks my heart just thinking about any child with cancer. I'm glad Ana is a survivor.:goodvibes

Well, it looks like the boards must have been adequately up to speed for you last night. I'm in! :thumbsup2

I appreciate it :goodvibes I feel very honored to be your first poster
hope the little man starts feeling better and sleeping again :grouphug:
Last night was a little better but he still moans and tosses and turns all night. :scared:

Kathy's gonna be jealous when she finds out she missed the beginning of your PTR
I'm sure she is going to be mad at me.. I did PM her though. :rolleyes1

hey wait a minute....crusing....are you going on DCL in July???
I haven't gotten there yet.... I guess you'll have to wait and see. :surfweb: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Looks like I caught this one right at the start and made it to page one!

:welcome: Karin!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!! :goodvibes

Great to hear that you have two trips planned, Tim - just sad that we will miss you by a few weeks in July! :sad2:
One of these days I'm sure our paths will cross. :goodvibes

Now let the planning begin!
:woohoo::woohoo:

I MADE THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!! !

Oh Yea!!!! :yay:

Please alert the media, that never happens...and the DIS actually loaded for me after only three minutes of waiting! :lmao: :lmao: Wonder how long it will take this to post???
Tell me about it. It has been horrible for over a week.

I don't miss teething babies...but Christopher is so adorable!
Thanks Judy!

FIVE YEARS CANCER FREE!!!!! That is HUGE and such a WONDERFUL reason to celebrate the beautiful Juliana!!!
I really can't believe it is going to be 5 years. It doesn't seem that long ago.

I am truly happy for your entire family Tim, what a blessing they are. And TWO trips to celebrate....Just incredible fun to look forward to!
Thanks for reading! I know you have a lot going on right now.. :grouphug:

Joining in!!! How fantastically exciting to be celebrating Ana's 5-year cancer-free mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't think of a better reason to go to Disney!
:welcome: Thanks for reading!!!!!! 5 year is a huge milestone. We are going to have a huge party for her too. :goodvibes

And yay for another fun trip in November! You guys are going to have a Disney-filled year!
I know! We can't wait... :hyper:

Joining in! Maybe on the first page?

:banana:for five years of being cancer free. What a great way to celebrate.:thumbsup2
:welcome: my fellow CTian!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Thanks for reading!

Joining in and lets see if I can actually keep up.
:welcome: I know you follow many threads.... thanks for joining! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Oh you are so in trouble starting this the same day Kathy left for Disney. Yeah:yay: for a 5 year celebration . It breaks my heart just thinking about any child with cancer. I'm glad Ana is a survivor.:goodvibes
Kathy is gonna kill me. :lmao::lmao:

So I'm curious to hear your plans too. There might be a DIS meet in my future! :rotfl:

She is doing very well and her next check up is coming up next month... 2 more to go!

Well, it looks like the boards must have been adequately up to speed for you last night. I'm in! :thumbsup2
They were great last night... not so good now. :headache:

:welcome: thanks for reading Andy! :thumbsup2

I'm really trying not to plan until park hours at MVMCP dates are out. I will be arriving on the 5th with just my daughter. We will be staying at POR in a Royal room for 2 nights. Then on the 7th my DS,DH, BIL, SIL, niece, nephew, MIL and FIL arrive and we will be staying at the BC until the 11th. That's all I have for now.

Hey Tim!!! You know I am excited for another PTR from you!!

Too bad you're not going in August! We could've met up!

Last night was a little better but he still moans and tosses and turns all night. :scared:

that's good he did a bit better :goodvibes

I'm sure she is going to be mad at me.. I did PM her though. :rolleyes1

yes she is :scared1:

I haven't gotten there yet.... I guess you'll have to wait and see. :surfweb: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

ah ha, think I'm right! ;)

popcorn:: waiting for details......

YAY for TWO trips to Disney!!

The best reason of all to celebrate in July -- 5 years is fantastic to celebrate, especially when it IS most of your life.:lovestruc

Your group trip looks like it will be fun.....but you're not planning for everyone, are you?

(and yeah, Kathy will have words....:laughing::laughing:)

(Judy your excitement at being on the front page had me cracking up!)

WOW!!! Two fabulous trips in the works, very cool:thumbsup2 so was the cruising a clue? When is the cruise? details please :goodvibes

:wave: Coming by to check in! Be back to actually read everything later. :goodvibes What a fun rainy day, we're having, huh? :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter