Cruising, Wining, and Disney Dining - Two 2012 PTRs in One! **TR LINK UP**

Sorry the accident is still causing you such a big headache! But at least you are only 5 (well, 4 now!!) days from Disney!

Ugh. They called again today with another whopper. They thought Geico was paying for my damages and asked when my car would be finished being repaired. She wasn't aware they'd totaled it. At this point I think they're just playing games because I refused to believe anyone is THAT stupid.

I changed one of my ADR's to Chefs de France! Hubby was missing that I didn't have a French restaurant booked lol.

Yay! Your hubby is a much more adventurous eater than Kris. I'm sure he'll get chicken or as close to chicken fingers as he can get. :rotfl:

Oh, I second that Les Chefs is GREAT! Went there for the first time last summer and had lunch. The french onion soup and mac & cheese is exactly what I had... it was sooooo delicious. And we loved loved loved our interaction with Remy and his handler, Armand!

I can't wait to see Remy! I'm glad you loved the soup & mac & cheese. Can't wait to try it!

:banana:

Congrats on the luncheon win!! Good for you! You're so close to your goal!

Thanks! I actually made my goal today. I had to travel to a different office for a meeting so I got a mileage reimbursement check for that. I also submitted a form for reimbursement from AAA for the tow truck the police called for my accident that I had to pay for. They repaid me and charged a tow against my account. So I got another $103 today!

Ah that's how you made it!! Without even dipping into your paycheck! AWESOME!!! Omg so jealous you get to leave so soon! What's the verdict on CP BFAST for you?

I can't believe you're about to leave for your trip!!! :hyper:

That's awesome you met your $$ goal! :thumbsup2 Way to go!

I hope you two get to really enjoy this vacation! So try not to think about the car stuff and have a wonderful time!! :goodvibes So excited for y'all (and a little jealous :rotfl2:)!

Ah that's how you made it!! Without even dipping into your paycheck! AWESOME!!! Omg so jealous you get to leave so soon! What's the verdict on CP BFAST for you?

We're sticking with it. I figure we can get there in time for the opening show which I've never seen and then have breakfast.

I can't believe you're about to leave for your trip!!! :hyper:

That's awesome you met your $$ goal! :thumbsup2 Way to go!

I hope you two get to really enjoy this vacation! So try not to think about the car stuff and have a wonderful time!! :goodvibes So excited for y'all (and a little jealous :rotfl2:)!

It's so close!! Thanks so much! I have one more post for you guys before I go. :)

Hi guys! I have one more post for all of you before I leave. Two days from now I'll be headed to Disney World. AHHHHHH! :hyper:

First off the insurance nightmare is OVER! On Wednesday someone from Plymouth Rock called me and 1) told me they thought Geico was paying for my damages. 2) asked when my car would be finished with repairs. I informed her, the person in charge of my claim, that it was totaled. Her response? 'Oh we totaled it?' 3) when I told her I was renting with Hertz she responded that I should have rented with Enterprise instead because they're cheaper. Excuse me? I said 'You have to be playing games with me because I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid' and hung up. I called and spoke to a supervisor. He called and left a message for the total loss adjuster, who called me two hours later to say he was authorized to settle my claim and send me a check. The amount was for more than I was expecting so thank goodness they didn't try to low ball me and drag this out even further. Even better news, I got the check yesterday! I put it in my account this morning so now when we get home I can concentrate on getting a car. I'm so happy dealing with them is over with. What a headache!

It's been a busy week for me. On Monday I had a meeting, Tuesday I had a luncheon, Wednesday I went to dinner with my friends, and last night I went out for dinner with my family to celebrate my birthday. My sister made me this cake:

246471_10151057076787944_1753456402_n.jpg

My mom bought me Newsies tickets! I've been dying to see that. Her birthday is Dec 8 so I picked Dec 5 to go see it. I'm going to take my mom, spend the day seeing the show & looking at the Christmas decorations, and treat her to lunch that day for her birthday :) My sister got me luggage which I desperately needed! The best part - it's zebra print. :rotfl: Perfect for AKL don't ya think?

I still have a couple things left on my to-do list that will get taken care of tonight.

• Go through what travel size stuff I have and go to Harmon & buy anything else I need.
  • Do my nails!
  • Pack!

Tomorrow we're heading to the airport which is about 90 minutes away and we fly out on Sunday! The airport is in Long Island and we have to go through Staten Island to get there. Does anyone watch Mob Wives? We're going to stop at Big Ang's bar the Drunken Monkey since it's on the way. I hope she's there!

Now on to my daily plans. The day we leave :(

Day 9 - October 8th

We have a breakfast ADR for Boma at 10:20 so I'm hoping we're packed up by then. We'll probably just put our luggage in the car instead of letting the hotel hang on to it. Our flight doesn't leave until 7:55 so we have the whole day to soak up as much Disney as we can.

My outfit:

disneypacking010.jpg

I figure I can just throw a hoodie on if I get cold on the plane.

I'm really not sure how we'll spend this day. I always like to go to MK as my last park but since we'll be there the night before, I'm not sure if we'll go there again. :confused3 Maybe we'll head over to Epcot to snack one last time around the World. Or maybe we'll head to DTD to pick up some last minute souvenirs. Maybe we'll do all of those things! I have no idea. This day is wide open.

We'll head out to the airport around 5:30-6, return our car, and head back home. :( It's making me said just thinking about it. Our flight doesn't land until 10:30 so we'll be spending the night at the Courtyard again and driving home the following day. And that brings the vacation to a close.

Ugh I don't even want to think about that.

TWO DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, you trip is practically here!!! I'm so excited for you! Love the birthday cake too. :thumbsup2

What a relief to have the insurance drama over & done with although, really, you should have gone with Enterprise because they're cheaper? Do they really tell people these things?? :sad2:

Sounds like a blast! i am jealous you have 2 trips planned, yay!!

Well the first trip is over, that was a shorty LOL. Now the big trip is here!

Oh my gosh, you trip is practically here!!! I'm so excited for you! Love the birthday cake too. :thumbsup2

What a relief to have the insurance drama over & done with although, really, you should have gone with Enterprise because they're cheaper? Do they really tell people these things?? :sad2:

I couldn't believe it when she said that. I told her there's a Hertz in our office and went with what was convenient for me since she couldn't be bothered to call me back. The rate was $20 a day. I really don't think you're going to get much cheaper than that anyway! Plus the employees know me and hooked me up with a brand new car!

Wow! I am so sorry to hear about the accident and all that headache from the insurance companies! It made me mad just reading it! :furious: Add this to the ever-growing list of things that make me not want to get my licence. I know I'll have to eventually, but I'm not looking forward to it.

Also, I hope your trip is going well!!! I'm sorry I wasn't here to wish you safe travels and all that fun stuff. Can't wait to hear about everything when you get back! :goodvibes

I am so glad everything got resolved before your trip! That insurance company sounds like such a nightmare!

I hope you are having the best time ever! Did you saw hi to my love, ToT, today? I saw you were there.

Wow! I am so sorry to hear about the accident and all that headache from the insurance companies! It made me mad just reading it! :furious: Add this to the ever-growing list of things that make me not want to get my licence. I know I'll have to eventually, but I'm not looking forward to it.

Also, I hope your trip is going well!!! I'm sorry I wasn't here to wish you safe travels and all that fun stuff. Can't wait to hear about everything when you get back! :goodvibes

I'm glad the insurance nightmare is over.

Our trip was so fun! So sad to be back.

I am so glad everything got resolved before your trip! That insurance company sounds like such a nightmare!

I hope you are having the best time ever! Did you saw hi to my love, ToT, today? I saw you were there.

Yes, I even tagged you in a picture of it LOL. I know you've seen it by now!

Hi everyone. Well, we're back. And I am super bummed about it. We flew in late Monday night and drove home from the airport hotel on Tuesday. I came back to work yesterday. I can't believe the trip went by so fast. So much planning and waiting & it flies by! 8 nights seemed like such a long time...

We had a lot of fun! I can't wait to share our pictures & stories with you guys. Give me a little time to get back into the swing of things & overcome my post-Disney blues and I'll start the TR. Probably this weekend.

To those leaving soon - I'M JEALOUS!

I'll let you all know as soon as I start the TR!

Hi everyone. Well, we're back. And I am super bummed about it. We flew in late Monday night and drove home from the airport hotel on Tuesday. I came back to work yesterday. I can't believe the trip went by so fast. So much planning and waiting & it flies by! 8 nights seemed like such a long time...

We had a lot of fun! I can't wait to share our pictures & stories with you guys. Give me a little time to get back into the swing of things & overcome my post-Disney blues and I'll start the TR. Probably this weekend.

To those leaving soon - I'M JEALOUS!

I'll let you all know as soon as I start the TR!

Welcome back! I hate those post-Disney blues. :sad1: But, I can't wait to hear (well, read) all about your trip!

Welcome home!! I'm glad you had such a great time-- those trips always go by too quickly! :sad1: I hope reliving your trip by writing your TR helps soothe those post-Disney blues!!

Welcome back! I hate those post-Disney blues. :sad1: But, I can't wait to hear (well, read) all about your trip!

Welcome home!! I'm glad you had such a great time-- those trips always go by too quickly! :sad1: I hope reliving your trip by writing your TR helps soothe those post-Disney blues!!

Thanks ladies! Now to come up with a TR title....Hmmm....

Thanks ladies! Now to come up with a TR title....Hmmm....

Oh my gosh, I ALWAYS have a hard time with that too!! I usually look back through my notes for something I noted as funny or something that we laughed about several times through the trip for inspiration. pixiedust:

YAY! Can't wait to read your TR! Sorry about the post-Disney blues but it is so much fun having the dis to focus on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter