D-Day Invasion- "Strange"-ly Imminent!! TRIP REPORT IS UP!!

I'm here! Page 2 already?!

So glad your passports are on their way. One less thing for you to stress about.

About the D.C. Meet - OF COURSE both Bubba and I are still coming!!! No way would we pass this up. I definitely want to meet you face to face and give you a BIG hug! :goodvibes Since we both have APs, we want to get to Disney as much as possible.

So glad the passports are on the way! Huge relief though I will feel better when they are in your hands!

Man, you go through threads faster than tailor Mickey!

:rotfl:

it's mind boggling.

travel safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a present time, there are 3 ladies who reside about as far away from each other as physically possible, and live in such different circumstances , that it is hard to imagine how they could have possibly come together to form the 3-Woman,WDW Touring Army known as the Belle Battalion.

This is so true! :)

Soldier #2, also known as maroo around these parts, lives in the Deep South. Nearly bursting with a big heart, she spends her time ministering to other in a hundred ways every day. I’ll let her further introduce herself in her own way when she is ready.

miscfromcamera120.jpg

(Isn't she full of youthful fun? I can't wait to tour with her!)​

That's me! What a sweet introduction! :hug: And not a bad picture either. :rotfl:

I am Maroo! :) And I am soldier number 2!

I am single, mother of one precious puppy, and surrogate mother/friend to many.

I have a "real" job fighting with insurance companies to get chemotherapy paid for cancer patients and a couple of "side" jobs working as an assistant to two young ladies who are disabled.

My passion here on the DIS is helping families plan wish trips. My love for Disney started just after I went with Lauren on her wish trip in October of 2008.

I have been to Disney several times in the past two years - Once for Lauren's wish trip, once to take Rachel's family, a Free Dining trip with an old friend, and a weekend here and there, too!

I also finished my FIRST half marathon this past March in Disney!

My next trip is THIS WEEK! :woohoo:

So...that pretty much sums it up. :goodvibes

Man, you go through threads faster than tailor Mickey!

Glad to hear the passports/visas sound like they're on their way! :yay:

I know! And the more I "sew" my plans together, the longer I babble on.

Part 3! Can you imagine how long the TR is gonna be! :lmao:

Could be YEARS long. :lmao::lmao:

Okay, was I sleeping under a rock that I didn't know you started this. I remember reading that your PTR was close to the 250 pages, but hadn't realized that you'd started (well, until I went over to Timmy's Trip Report and saw your post).

But I am here...and it doesn't look like I'm too late.

Yay for the Passports/Visas!!! :cool1:

Nope, actually only a few hours old. You're here in plenty of time. I do hope that it will continue to grow while I"m gone, though. Remember, mi casa es su casa!!

I'll let you know if we get our passports tomorrow or not.

I'm here! Page 2 already?!

So glad your passports are on their way. One less thing for you to stress about.

About the D.C. Meet - OF COURSE both Bubba and I are still coming!!! No way would we pass this up. I definitely want to meet you face to face and give you a BIG hug! :goodvibes Since we both have APs, we want to get to Disney as much as possible.

It's frightening! But ever so much fun!!

So, then, is a trip to WDW in the works too?? Maybe we should make some Meet plans?? Should we add you to a couple ADRs?? Ready for a Lapufest? OMG, the Thinks you can Think, if only we try!!! ;)

(Anyone know that reference?)

So glad the passports are on the way! Huge relief though I will feel better when they are in your hands!

it's mind boggling.

travel safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, you my friend, are a true international traveler!! YOU NEVER, I repeat NEVER rest until you dox are back in your own hot little hands!

I'm here, I'm here!! :banana:

YAY! The lady of lights is here!! Shine on, girlie!!

This is so true! :)

That's me! What a sweet introduction! :hug: And not a bad picture either. :rotfl:

I am Maroo! :) And I am soldier number 2!

I am single, mother of one precious puppy, and surrogate mother/friend to many.

I have a "real" job fighting with insurance companies to get chemotherapy paid for cancer patients and a couple of "side" jobs working as an assistant to two young ladies who are disabled.

My passion here on the DIS is helping families plan wish trips. My love for Disney started just after I went with Lauren on her wish trip in October of 2008.

I have been to Disney several times in the past two years - Once for Lauren's wish trip, once to take Rachel's family, a Free Dining trip with an old friend, and a weekend here and there, too!

I also finished my FIRST half marathon this past March in Disney!

My next trip is THIS WEEK! :woohoo:

So...that pretty much sums it up. :goodvibes

You are VERY photogenic- I can't wait for our TRs! (you ARE doing one, right??!!) And see, Everyone? I told you her heart was as big as Texas!

I'm sneaking onto the thread undercover.....noone can see me!

Peekaboo!!

Nope, actually only a few hours old. You're here in plenty of time. I do hope that it will continue to grow while I"m gone, though. Remember, mi casa es su casa!!

I'll let you know if we get our passports tomorrow or not.

I will make a mental note....visit once a day while the cat is away. ;)

I will make a mental note....visit once a day while the cat is away. ;)

I like to hear that!!! Trying to get some last minute things done. Cinnamon rolls for the car trip are in the oven, water is freezing, gas up in the morning, all kinds of little things yet to do.

:woohoo: for passports and have a great trip!!

Oh, and I forgot: lovely picture od your family - did you post it before? I couldn't remember and was afraid of making a fool out of me. But then I thought, you can actually never hear often enough that it's a nice picture of your family :goodvibes

:woohoo: for passports and have a great trip!!

Oh, and I forgot: lovely picture od your family - did you post it before? I couldn't remember and was afraid of making a fool out of me. But then I thought, you can actually never hear often enough that it's a nice picture of your family :goodvibes

Nope that was a new one, that I don't think I've posted before. It's actually a couple years old, but I still look pretty much the same. :rolleyes1 It's one that everyone has their eyes open in- a rare occurence for sure!

Found you!

I want to share another "Billy-ism" with you... you'll enjoy it because it's in keeping with your "theme." He was singing in the shower:

Over hill, over dale, we will hit the dusty trail
And VACATION keeps rolling along!

/:rotfl:/:rotfl:/:rotfl:

Kathy

Hey guys! I'm just popping in to say that I prolly won't be able to get tomorrow. Or later when we get to The Big City. So, could you please pray for my brother and my travel? Thanks a ton!

So, then, is a trip to WDW in the works too?? Maybe we should make some Meet plans?? Should we add you to a couple ADRs?? Ready for a Lapufest? OMG, the Thinks you can Think, if only we try!!! ;)

(Anyone know that reference?)

Wowzers! I'm getting excited just thinking about having a Lapufest! :laughing: Nothing is booked as of yet but as soon as it is, I'll be in touch to make more definite plans. We'd love to join you for an ADR.

Why am I all teary eyed??? Guess so happy the Visas and Passports are on the way (or there by now?), happy you all are off on vacation and happy I found the new thread before you left so I can wish you all Godspeed on your adventure. It won't be the same around these parts without the daily dose of updates and excitement. Be safe....you'll be missed! :hug:
Back to the other thread to catch up...oh, love the new pic of your family!
(p.s. Another friend has joined our Dec trip and we're back at the Poly for a once in a lifetime TPV!)
Loads of blessings on your travels, Liesa!
icon_tinkRight.gif

Quick passport/visa update:

GREAT NEWS!!

We just got a call from our Area Leader, and he not only picked them up from the Kyrgyz Embassy at 3:30, but also handed them off to the Express Courier who assures us they will be ON THE AM PLANE, which lands at 1:50 PM tomorrow!!

So, we are about 50% there! It will be A VERY LONG, HARD drive (remember at times it's only a gravel road!) to our "big city" over the next 2 days. We ought to make it JUST IN TIME for our son's awards ceremony and picnic on the 9th. :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Also, as a true, blue Disney Planneroo, you may be asking yourself what I will be doing while in vacation to "enhance, study, perfect, and solidify" the trip. I think I'll be taking one of my Imagineers Field Guides to read (maybe EPCOT) to read, and will bring my spreadsheet to just fine-tune some touring plans. Always plotting, aren't we?

I hope you get your passports on time and have a GREAT trip! :dance3:

Hey guys! I'm just popping in to say that I prolly won't be able to get tomorrow. Or later when we get to The Big City. So, could you please pray for my brother and my travel? Thanks a ton!

Thinking good thoughts for you and your brother - have a safe trip! :goodvibes

So glad it looks like the passports will be there on time! Phew! Hey, I LOVE that family photo you put on page 1!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter