D23 2015

I've read a few times now about some type of NFL land or something with the NFL involving Disney. Google is not giving me any search results. Can anyone tell me what the revealed at D23 regarding their partnership with the NFL? Is there some type of NFL Experience coming out?

I've read a few times now about some type of NFL land or something with the NFL involving Disney. Google is not giving me any search results. Can anyone tell me what the revealed at D23 regarding their partnership with the NFL? Is there some type of NFL Experience coming out?
Nothing. The NFL does not have any affiliation with Disney parks. However on the boards NFL stands for New Fantasyland. Also the NBA is coming to Disney springs.

Nothing. The NFL does not have any affiliation with Disney parks. However on the boards NFL stands for New Fantasyland. Also the NBA is coming to Disney springs.

Dang, okay. I was hoping that NBA Experience that is replacing DisneyQuest was going to now also be an NFL Experience. I love DisneyQuest. Have no interest in the NBA, but I love the NFL.

Bummer.

I still can't believe that whole building is being used for an NBA ...restaurant? waaaat?

Hopefully only one floor or half of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter