• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dairy Farmers Wife IS going to Disney in March/April!

I'm gonna wait a few days and see if my Sd card turns up. As I think about it I now realize that there are several Nassau pictures on there as wel las most of the afternoon at Castaway Cay. I sure hope it turns up. I have looked throguh everything again here at home and no sing of it.

In the mean time I have started actually looking at the pictures I took....I am super impressed with myself. LOL! I took some really good ones. Some not so good as well, but I am very proud of a lot of them . :cloud9:

I also think, while waiting to hear any replies about that card, I may start a dining report. I had been debating on doing it, but I guess since I can't get started on the TR right away, at least I can do a little of something.
Once I get that started, I'll post the link here.

Jen- definitely do a dining report, I've seen some pictures of the food on cruise ship and it looks fabulous - I'd love to see more!:yay:

Don't you just love it when you find out that your took some really good pictures. I just remember when I took certain ones, hoping that they are a great as I imagine in my head.:thumbsup2

I'm gonna wait a few days and see if my Sd card turns up. As I think about it I now realize that there are several Nassau pictures on there as wel las most of the afternoon at Castaway Cay. I sure hope it turns up. I have looked throguh everything again here at home and no sing of it.

In the mean time I have started actually looking at the pictures I took....I am super impressed with myself. LOL! I took some really good ones. Some not so good as well, but I am very proud of a lot of them . :cloud9:

I also think, while waiting to hear any replies about that card, I may start a dining report. I had been debating on doing it, but I guess since I can't get started on the TR right away, at least I can do a little of something.
Once I get that started, I'll post the link here.

What a tease you are!! Why don't you give a little sneak peek to all your loyal friends here??????

My fingers (and toes) are still crossed for you!

Jen- definitely do a dining report, I've seen some pictures of the food on cruise ship and it looks fabulous - I'd love to see more!:yay:

I'll try to start a dining report today or tomorrow. We have a b-day party to go to today shortly, so I won't even have time till later today at the earliest. I still need to put stuff away too and get my house back in order,. It's a disaster right now.

I hope you find your card!!! I will keep my fingers crossed!!! I'd love to read a dining report!

I do too. I have heard from DCL. No cards were turned in from my cruise or the one after....so my last hope is WDW. I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Don't you just love it when you find out that your took some really good pictures. I just remember when I took certain ones, hoping that they are a great as I imagine in my head.:thumbsup2

Some I got were good, especially considering the darkness and where I was. But some are really bad too. LOL! I am most impressed with the DCL show pics. I sat in the balcony and still got pretty good pictures.

What a tease you are!! Why don't you give a little sneak peek to all your loyal friends here??????

My fingers (and toes) are still crossed for you!

I keep hoping it will turn up. I also keep thinking.."did I put it somehwere special", but if I did, I can't find it.

Hi Jen!

I am SO glad you got your phone back!!! It's a shame about the SD card though! On the other hand ...... I was SURE I had lost one of ours some time ago. Turns out, when I emptied out my handbag (got one with a lot of little pockets inside) it was hidden in a tiny pocket I didn't even realize it was in that bag.
So I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it will turn up in the end! :hug:

And PLEASE, do a dining review! I would love to get a "preview" of what is in store for us in the summer!

Oh, btw I started my dining review of our February trip too. Maybe you would love to jump over as well! ;)

Hi Jen!

I am SO glad you got your phone back!!! It's a shame about the SD card though! On the other hand ...... I was SURE I had lost one of ours some time ago. Turns out, when I emptied out my handbag (got one with a lot of little pockets inside) it was hidden in a tiny pocket I didn't even realize it was in that bag.
So I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it will turn up in the end! :hug:

And PLEASE, do a dining review! I would love to get a "preview" of what is in store for us in the summer!

Oh, btw I started my dining review of our February trip too. Maybe you would love to jump over as well! ;)

I keep hoping it is in some random pocket too. I have looked through everything I can even think of. I just think it's gone.
I slept again this afternoon for about 2 hours. The lack of sleep is now catching up to me. I fell alseep midsentence last nighttalking to Skip. I am so behind on all my subscribed threads...but whats one more? LOL! I'll have to take a look at it too.
Hopefully I can start editing the pictures and get at the dining portion at least.

OK, Jen .......... QUIT the sleeping! There you go posting that ADORABLE photo of Claire in your signature....... then you go to sleep?

Get editing woman! :thumbsup2 We need to see more! :surfweb:

OK, Jen .......... QUIT the sleeping! There you go posting that ADORABLE photo of Claire in your signature....... then you go to sleep?

Get editing woman! :thumbsup2 We need to see more! :surfweb:

Sorry. I can't beleie how tired I have been since getting home. And then people want to eat, and have laundry done...who do they think they are?

Sorry. I can't beleie how tired I have been since getting home. And then people want to eat, and have laundry done...who do they think they are?

I really know how you feel. We came home 6 days before Christmas. It was SO hard to get moving on ANYTHING I had to do. And even the week after Christmas it was hard to get going. I think mine went straight from fatigue to post-Disney slump. It was really hard to pull out of it!

Rest up......... give yourself half a day.....:rotfl2: Heck, take a WHOLE day! :rotfl: But at least keep giving us a sneak peek in your signature, OK?????

Can you see it. I could in the preview, but now that I look at it in my signature it is a line down. I'll fix it later if you can't see it

Can you see it. I could in the preview, but now that I look at it in my signature it is a line down. I'll fix it later if you can't see it

Yep, I can see it! And she's adorable!

Did you guys meet Captain Jack?

Ok, I can see it on my wider screen laptop. Must be just the desktop playing tricks. Yes we saw Captain Jack too

Ok...I added another picture just for you!

That was for little ole ME? I'm honored! :love:

Ok, I can see it on my wider screen laptop. Must be just the desktop playing tricks. Yes we saw Captain Jack too

Yeah! Can't wait to see!

We met him at the P & P Party in 08. We had already been twice before but didn't even know he was there!

That was for little ole ME? I'm honored! :love:

Yeah! Can't wait to see!

We met him at the P & P Party in 08. We had already been twice before but didn't even know he was there!

Yes!!
It was weird because he wasn't out during the pirate party evening. I guess he had been on the ship earlier that day though. We did see him at CC, and I actually passed him on the tram...and yelled...I'll be back..wait for me...And then Claire and I walked back. :laughing:

Here , I'll even be nice and show the picture

cptnjack.jpg

Yes!!
It was weird because he wasn't out during the pirate party evening. I guess he had been on the ship earlier that day though. We did see him at CC, and I actually passed him on the tram...and yelled...I'll be back..wait for me...And then Claire and I walked back. :laughing:

Here , I'll even be nice and show the picture

cptnjack.jpg

YEAH! That's AWESOME! :thumbsup2

You just made my afternoon. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter