DCL coming to LA for summer 2008?

I'm clairvoyant. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: clairvoyant ha...can you look into the future and tell me when and where to buy my next lottery ticket for 10,000,000 so I can afford to pay for all my future Disney cruises...when you tell me and I win I'll pay for all your future cruises also!!! promise:thumbsup2

tick, tock, tick, tock, here we go again!!! Maybe today WILL be the day??? Let's hope so anyway!!! ;)

Morning VM

It's David in the UK again - we MUST stop meeting like this each day.

David

Not fair, I don't have time to play this morning.:sad2:

I AGREE!! I have an 8 hour sales meeting today. I left my house at 5am and I have arrived just now....(6:40am)

If I use my laptop during the meeting and the District VP asks me what I am doing and I tell him DISBOARDS.....do you think he will forgive me?

:dance3: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rotfl: :cool1: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I AGREE!! I have an 8 hour sales meeting today. I left my house at 5am and I have arrived just now....(6:40am)

If I use my laptop during the meeting and the District VP asks me what I am doing and I tell him DISBOARDS.....do you think he will forgive me?

:dance3: :rofl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rofl: :cool1: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rofl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rofl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

If you tell him your trying to book the REPO cruise at the best possible price on day one am sure he'd understand,hell he may even give you the day off to make sure of your booking.....:rotfl2:

"Is booking the REPO cruise more important than life or death?"...no "it's far more important than that"....:rofl:

It's the old joke

"How do you keep a bunch of Dis'ers in suspense? I'll tell you tomorrow."

If you tell him your trying to book the REPO cruise at the best possible price on day one am sure he'd understand,hell he may even give you the day off to make sure of your booking.....:rotfl2:

"Is booking the REPO cruise more important than life or death?"...no "it's far more important than that"....:rofl:

As I'm a Liverpool FC fan I appreciate this !!! :thumbsup2

David

"Is booking the REPO cruise more important than life or death?"...no "it's far more important than that"

I am not sure I can answer your question....but one thing I do know....

Booking a REPO cruise is one h*ll of a lot more important than this stupid sales meeting!!!

:dance3: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :rotfl: :cool1: :rotfl2:

2008 Special Cruise Itineraries
The Disney Magic is returning to the West Coast for the summer of 2008 to offer seven-night Mexican Riviera sailings.

Beginning May 25, 2008, the Disney Magic is scheduled to sail 12 consecutive seven-night cruise vacations from the Port of Los Angeles to Mexican Riviera ports of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.

2008 West Coast Itinerary
Departing May 25; June 1; June 8; June 15; June 22; June 29; July 6; July 13; July 20; July 27; August 3; August 10.

Sunday - Port of Los Angeles
Monday - At Sea
Tuesday - Cabo San Lucas
Wednesday - Mazatlan
Thursday - Puerto Vallarta
Friday - At Sea
Saturday - At Sea
Sunday - Port of Los Angeles

You can combine a Mexican Riviera cruise with Disneyland Resort by booking a two-night, pre- or post-stay at one of Disney’s three resort hotels in Anaheim.

In addition to the 12 Mexican Riviera cruises, Disney Cruise Line will offer two 15-night repositioning cruises through the Panama Canal. The Disney Magic will depart Port Canaveral and head west on May 10, 2008, with the return cruise to Florida scheduled for August 17, 2008.

Bookings open on January 31, 2007.

Disney was taking waiting list requests for Summer 2008 sailings on the Magic but apparently the list was too long so this was discontinued in December 2006. The site was mousesavers.com.

:banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Wow! Where did you find the info??

It's kind of buried at the end of the post, but the info is from my site.

I say this only because I got up at 5:00 am my time to post it, so I want all the credit. :rotfl2:

Mary
MouseSavers.com

You know, the crazy part of this is.......once the cost comes out, I think I am too mentally invested already to walk away!
DH and I set a limit on what we would pay........honestly, as long as the price isn't ridiculous......I think we are in! DH really lets me do whatever I want.......I love that guy!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter