DCL coming to LA for summer 2008?

It's kind of buried at the end of the post, but the info is from my site.

I say this only because I got up at 5:00 am my time to post it, so I want all the credit. :rotfl2:

Mary
MouseSavers.com

THANKS MARY!!!:thumbsup2

Now to see the prices!!! :faint:

Time to get out the door for work!!! :wave:

It's kind of buried at the end of the post, but the info is from my site.

I say this only because I got up at 5:00 am my time to post it, so I want all the credit. :rotfl2:

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Thanks Mary...it made my day! I have meetings and an interview through 3pm, so this will have to hold me until dinner time!
:goodvibes

I was disappointed to not get the info yesterday, but I guess we have it here today before anyone else. Thanks !!

Thanks for the info Mary!

BTW -- wasn't it 14 nights last time? I wonder why the change.

Looks like they have emails going out too... Here's mine (it's a HTML... and I dont't know if it will appear as a n image...)

DCL said:
top.jpg

dcl-CC_logo.gif

Dear Captain Crash,

Get ready to set sail on a fairy tale. A special 7-night sailing to the Mexican Riviera. You'll visit the adventure-filled town of Cabo San Lucas, walk the golden beaches of Mazatlán and discover the exquisite natural beauty of the coastal city of Puerto Vallarta.

It's all the luxuries you've come to expect from a Disney cruise with an itinerary that's oceans apart.

Booking begins January 31st, 2007. To book or learn more just click here, or call 1-800-449-3380 or your Travel Agent.

Sincerely,

Paul Soost
Manager, Disney Cruise Vacations

Oh well... everyone with an email address registered with DCL (and then some) should have gotten this today!

A few of us had discussed this a while back so I posted a thread on the cruise meets board for folks cruising single or solo with their kids or grandkids or nieces/nephews.

I am a single Mom and will be sailing (hopefully!) on the Eastbound Repo with my two sons who will be 15.5 and 12.5 at the time of sailing.

I started the thread so that we could get to know one another and maybe do Palo ressies together or some group shore excursions or???

Looks like they have emails going out too... Here's mine (it's a HTML... and I dont't know if it will appear as a n image...)

Oh well... everyone with an email address registered with DCL (and then some) should have gotten this today!

I don't think I got one - jealous :lmao: Really just wanted to BUMP - waiting for prices :rolleyes1 How can we decide between the Riveria or Alternate Western if we don't have prices?? I don't like waiting:yay:

One more day to wait.:rolleyes1 We have decided to wait and do the Western in Sept. 2008 - emailed our change to DU - hope we can still get the SBC.
Good luck to everyone waiting for the Repos and the Riveria! Say Hi to Frank the Mazatlan Guy!:wave2:

Hi to all, we are expecting tha Magic in Acapulco May 19,2008 and August 22, 2008.

Last time we had a blast when she called to port and we are expecting to do the same welcome festivities.

Hi to all, we are expecting tha Magic in Acapulco May 19,2008 and August 22, 2008.

Last time we had a blast when she called to port and we are expecting to do the same welcome festivities.

I'll be there on August 22 - we can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter