DD 21 Birthday Celebration Recommendations

msfredna

My family is currently working on an intervention
We are staying at Bonnet Creek in two weeks for my daughters's 21st birthday. We originally had a ressie for her favorite WDW restaurant- Le Cellier. That of course is cancelled. She loves to be the center of attention so my next idea was Whispering Canyon since it is on the list to be open by the time I'm there. That is now out as Disney Resort Restaurants are only open to resort guests (We had two June/July AoA reservations that were cancelled so I'm a little saucy about this.)

Does anyone have any ideas for a place to celebrate that evening? It will be me 45, DD 21, DD 7 and my daughter's boyfriend, 21. We are driving to Port Canaveral in the morning for a two hour manatee/dolphin viewing boat tour.

My daughter and her boyfriend were planning to go to Jellyrolls after dinner but that's out now too. Any ideas for after-dinner fun for them?

Thanks!

Try " The Villa De Flora " Restaurant at The Gaylord Palms Hotel

Note if you are driving Take your parking ticket to have it " Stamped " & then parking is free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter