• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Could use some positive thoughts guys if ya get the chance. Found out yesterday MIL needs hip replaced at age 84. She’s gonna wait til after New Years. Got a message from my Dads wife that he went into ICU yesterday and it’s not good with several organs starting to fail and abdominal aneurysm. Unfortunately we have not been close for the past 12 years. I’m heading up to Chicago on first flight out hoping I get there in time to say hey. Thanks guys
All the best mate. Hope you get there.

Could use some positive thoughts guys if ya get the chance. Found out yesterday MIL needs hip replaced at age 84. She’s gonna wait til after New Years. Got a message from my Dads wife that he went into ICU yesterday and it’s not good with several organs starting to fail and abdominal aneurysm. Unfortunately we have not been close for the past 12 years. I’m heading up to Chicago on first flight out hoping I get there in time to say hey. Thanks guys

Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers for your journey

Other end mate. They hold up stockings.
And don’t sell yourself short. With the diamanté thong you could totally own that look.

Ahhhh, there it is. The only stockings in my house are the Christmas ones.

You know, everyone who sees me in my special thong is usually speechless. I just figured it was that I was so beautiful that I took their breath away. The thong with stockings takes it to a whole new level.

You know, everyone who sees me in my special thong is usually speechless. I just figured it was that I was so beautiful that I took their breath away. The thong with stockings takes it to a whole new level.
:cool1::rotfl2:I’m sure that’s what it was. It sure worked for me in the Poly pool.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Thanks for your thoughts and support both here and on the other place it really means a lot to me. It was a long tough day yesterday but I was able to say goodbye to my dad in person before he passes which could be in an hour a day or a couple of weeks. Again, thank you guys for the support.
Other end mate. They hold up stockings.
And don’t sell yourself short. With the diamanté thong you could totally own that look.
:cool1::rotfl2:I’m sure that’s what it was. It sure worked for me in the Poly pool.
What a great pair.
And for sure thanks for bringing laughter into the day..... along with nightmares

Top O the Mornin Dads! Thanks for your thoughts and support both here and on the other place it really means a lot to me. It was a long tough day yesterday but I was able to say goodbye to my dad in person before he passes which could be in an hour a day or a couple of weeks. Again, thank you guys for the support.
Glad you were able to do that. I was able to many years ago and even though my dad was just a shell of himself at that point, it meant a lot. So happy you were able to do that!

And for sure thanks for bringing laughter into the day..... along with nightmares
Laughter really is the best medicine most times.

There was a guy who walked into a bar....

Oh crud, forgot I already tried that.

How can you tell if a blonde has been making chocolate chip cookies?

All the m&m shells on the floor.

Morning guys.

Randall posted on the DDCC7 chat he is having trouble logging into the dis from his phone and wanted to let everyone know...

He will be back next weekend. They're going on their cruise.

Hope y'all have a great time Randall. We'll try to hold down the fort while you're gone.

Thanks for posting this, Doc! I'm back! Now to go back and see what hijinks you guys have been up to...

Ok, all caught up on the shenanigans, let me get started with my comments...
c9d68cbacaf131fbb70b6d81a5dc0814.gif

Prayers for those in need; Praise for those deserving; Disney, Dole Whips & Bacon for All!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter