DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

GOOD MORNING DISDADS!

I'm all packed and ready to fly down to Florida this afternoon, to catch a slow boat to Canada tomorrow. Even though this isn't a DisDad cruise I am planning to meet up with Jim and Paul in Boston and Darcy and maybe Rob in Halifax. This is a 10 day cruise so I will be offline from Wednesday afternoon until Saturday, so you know the drill, if anyone new shows up let them know it will be awhile before I can get them a number.

Have a good one guys. See you when I see you...

Have a great time!

Looks like the EMO people were wrong, we've just climbed past last year's high water mark of 8.31 meters to 8.33. That's almost 2 meters above flood stage.

GOOD MORNING DISDADS!

I'm all packed and ready to fly down to Florida this afternoon, to catch a slow boat to Canada tomorrow. Even though this isn't a DisDad cruise I am planning to meet up with Jim and Paul in Boston and Darcy and maybe Rob in Halifax. This is a 10 day cruise so I will be offline from Wednesday afternoon until Saturday, so you know the drill, if anyone new shows up let them know it will be awhile before I can get them a number.

You and Jodi have a great time! Say hello to the gents you meet up with for us and don't worry about a thing around here while you're gone, there is only so much damage we can do :-)

0_20190418_185259.jpg 0_20190423_141634.jpg

Afternoon everyone from a wet Westfield NB. It's still raining and the river is still rising.A couple of pictures of the River Center here in Westfield, first one one week ago the second today. We are at 5m today and are supposed to crest 5.9m on Friday, so another 3ft rise in the river.

Last edited:
Top O the Mornin Dads! Hope everyone enjoyed Easter weekend. Ham on the grill / smoked turned out great, everyone really enjoyed it. Back to a full work week after a couple of only 3 day weeks. Roof (shingles & some gutters) finally getting replaced this week due to storm damage - took 6 weeks from day I reported to insurance company - what a crock. Have a good week gents
?

Went thru that with the roof a few years ago. Frustrating when we pay all that $ for insurance, and they are so slow getting around to pay the $ for the claim.

One of these would be useful as well. It always me feel better, anyways.......
5635-1.jpg

Wow that's big. That's not what she said.

:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Yes, she starts her Education degree in the fall.

Congrats to her, have a great trip, and good luck on the next degree.

GOOD MORNING DISDADS!

Have a great trip.

Morning All,

Yesterday officially was higher than last year by about a foot. Once again they say the river has hit it's peak here and will be going down over the next few days. But then again they said that yesterday so we'll see what happens.

Not my picture but this is from probably one of the lowest spots at the edge of downtown.

58372996_10161694490235252_6188850274975612928_n.jpg

Have a good one all.

Afternoon gents! At one of our facilities today spending some time with my team at this site. 3 hours of total drive time which ain't too bad as I'm only doing about every two weeks. Canadian brothers stay safe and the rest of yas, well ........ Randall ain't here so what should we do? :stir:

good afternoon. We have our reservations (staying at a 2BR AKL on rented points from a fellow DisDad. thank you) and we leave at the end of May.
I know it's a while away, but i'm still pretty excited about it. We're doing the 4 parks, 1 park per day tickets. and there are now 8 in my family.

So, we'll see how it goes, not park hopping. I think it'll be fine, but, I've never not had a hopper*, so i'm not sure.
(I didn't have a hopper in April of 16, but I was only there one day)

good afternoon. We have our reservations (staying at a 2BR AKL on rented points from a fellow DisDad. thank you) and we leave at the end of May.
I know it's a while away, but i'm still pretty excited about it. We're doing the 4 parks, 1 park per day tickets. and there are now 8 in my family.

So, we'll see how it goes, not park hopping. I think it'll be fine, but, I've never not had a hopper*, so i'm not sure.

Sounds like a great trip. We have gone several times and never had hoppers, always had a great time. Enjoy the trip.

Played pickleball with the Mrs this evening. And, it's a sport, not what you're thinking. It was fun.

Game. Insert movie titles.

"The Usual Suspects".

Always good advice.

We had hoppers one year on our honeymoon (before kids) and never again. We just enjoy the time in the park.

2am...can’t sleep...work stress...busy week.

Hope all are well.
Enjoy the cruise Randall. I wish I had time and some extra spending money to pop over to Halifax for a meet up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter