DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Took all of that 12 minutes to download. But... cool!
I got the impression that it climbs a lot quicker than I expected.
Some day, I'd sure like to see one for myself.

And... I really don't see what's stopping me. I could fairly easily check the launch schedule and get down there in time for one...
Come on down. You could stay with us if you want, but I seem to recall you being worried you'd impose. It wouldn't, but do what you feel comfortable with.

Come on down. You could stay with us if you want, but I seem to recall you being worried you'd impose. It wouldn't, but do what you feel comfortable with.
Thanks for the offer. But I need my decompression time and actually prefer having my own "place". :) I think that's an introvert thing.

Happy Sunday. Finished a good morning shift and made it home to watch the end of the 49ers vs Saints game. That was a good one.

Been watching Survivor on Hulu with DW. They have all the seasons, but not every episodes. Still, finished Season 8 All Stars which was the best so far. Other than the ones with Russell.

Congrats Norm (well, not the hobbling and limping and grunting part)!

I can see the weight loss from the pics...keep it up!

Thanks. Down 37 pounds as today. I can feel some relief from.the weight loss, but they are still injured, so they still hurt when overused. Unless of course the Dr. was wrong and I regenerate like Wolverine.

Congrats!

Did all your opponents look like him? 😁

:lmao: He's actually a really high ranked player, especially in his age group. He's just the president of the board and did the trophy presentation.

Nice seeing you, Norm. Who's the dude on the right?

The price of champions.

:lmao: I felt like that yesterday.

Congratulations and Good Job, Norm!!!

Thanks Randall.

Last edited:
Been watching Survivor on Hulu with DW. They have all the seasons, but not every episodes. Still, finished Season 8 All Stars which was the best so far. Other than the ones with Russell.
I just can't see myself getting another paid service. I already have Prime, Netflix and Disney+... in addition to basic cable.
Which I won't cancel yet because I want to see Survivor and watch some sports and a couple other network shows...
Thanks. Down 37 pounds as today.
Congrats! Impressive.

I just can't see myself getting another paid service. I already have Prime, Netflix and Disney+... in addition to basic cable.
Which I won't cancel yet because I want to see Survivor and watch some sports and a couple other network shows...

I have Hulu, Disney + and DC Universe. Oldest DD has Netflix, youngest DD has Prime. We all share... :happytv:

Welcome to December weather in New Brunswick. Saturday it was around 0F today we have a weather warning for heavy rain and temps that will push 40F, even higher tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great weekend. I got to take on my first box lacrosse game on Saturday night. The NLL now has a team in Halifax Nova Scotia and they took on an expansion team from New York. I tell you there is a lot going on in these games and the action never stops. It was very fun to watch.

Have a great Monday!

Afternoon guys from a windy mother country. Calls calls calls today. Watching GMFB live in the background.

3.5 hours of pickleball, and I played hard. Only lost two matches for 9 points all day. But, I've been hobbling, limping, grunting, and hurting around the house. You think I would learn by now.
The pickles on the trophy are a nice touch.
Well done mate. I agree the 49ers Saints was a great game to watch. Always nice to see Robbie stick one between the posts, it's not like the Bears have an issue at that position...... :rolleyes1
Is Hulu not included then? I thought they said it would be..
Starting my new job today.
Good luck Doc, hope you enjoy it.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Looks like a good relaxing weekend around here. Winding down the year business wise around here with a couple of physical inventories between now and next week along with the usual year-end activities. Looking forward to a long Christmas and New Years break and hope everyone is enjoying the time of year - cheers gents!
Local Pickleball Tournament Champion. My picture with my trophy and tournament chairman.

View attachment 457403

3.5 hours of pickleball, and I played hard. Only lost two matches for 9 points all day. But, I've been hobbling, limping, grunting, and hurting around the house. You think I would learn by now. View attachment 457403
Congrats Norm! Looking good and enjoy those Marty Moose glasses :)
Starting my new job today.
:jumping1:
Best of luck with the new endeavor.

You can get a bundle of Disney +, Hulu and ESPN, or you can just get Disney +. I got a special D23 price for 3 years of Disney + and you can't use it for the bundle.
Gotcha. Cheers Chief.
Me too but without the calls.
My kinda day.....
Oh well, only 2 more calls to go today, as the US is just coming on line. One of them is a guy I work with a lot on the Legoland stuff, and is a Cowboys fan. So a certain game last week may get mentioned ;)

We also did the 3 year bundle of Disney+, which has been really worth it so far just for the Imagineering documentary and The Mandalorian. I'm a huge star wars fan though so that might mean more to me than some other people!

Gotcha. Cheers Chief.

My kinda day.....
Oh well, only 2 more calls to go today, as the US is just coming on line. One of them is a guy I work with a lot on the Legoland stuff, and is a Cowboys fan. So a certain game last week may get mentioned ;)

If he doesn't tell you it's time to get a new GM and coaching staff plus find a QB that can win when it matters he's got his head stuck in the sand. It's is getting really hard to keep cheering for them.

If he doesn't tell you it's time to get a new GM and coaching staff plus find a QB that can win when it matters he's got his head stuck in the sand. It's is getting really hard to keep cheering for them
It's even worse for him, he grew up in Boston and has to cheer on a NY team tonight :rotfl2:

I do agree though, the Jerry Show is getting a bit tiresome.

I'm working out of various coffee shops today, and checking out the local neighborhoods. We are thinking of moving to a new place up here in a few months, so 'neighborhood hunting' is pretty fun. It's a rainy PA day so the coffee is helping tremendously

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter