DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey Norm, dusted this off for you. Hope the links are still good.

Hey Norm!

0066.gif

jogoofy.gif

Donald-duck-happy-birthday-quality-disney-hotwallpaper-1024x768.jpg

732124196_81124.gif

'

And a Happy Birthday to Norm
:bday:

That's the way I do it as well.
Now I just need to help the boy get a card with a decent interest rate and probably a fairly low limit at first for the same purpose. There are plenty of banks offering him (and every other college age young'en) cards with fees and 25% to 30% interest but that's just plain foolish.

Thanks. I've never carried a balance on my credit card so never had to pay interest. Always have the $ before making the purchase.

Happy Birthday Norm.

Thanks.

Happy Birthday Norm. Go to the Bourbon bar to celebrate. Are they open yet?

Not when you posted that. They don't open until 4.

Happy Birthday Norm!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Take it from someone who knows, if you like being on the water, don't do it for a living. I always "joke" with my new hires that I'm going to take their love of boating and suck it right out through their eyeballs in under two years.

Good get on the Yacht Club. Haven't stayed there yet. And, that is exactly why I don't want to work at WDW. I don't want a bad experience to ruin the most magical place on earth.

Happy Birthday , Norm!!
:bday::bday:

Thanks.

Happy Bday, Norm!

Thanks.

Enjoy your birthday Norm, have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Happy Birthday Norm! I'll restock the Bourbon section tonight in your honour.

?

Thanks. I would have preferred you shipped me some of that bourbon. :lmao:

Hey Norm, dusted this off for you. Hope the links are still good.

Hey Norm!

0066.gif

Thanks Randall for all the magic.

@AirGoofy Norm - hope you're having a great birthday weekend.

Gents - looking for some recommendation..

We are heading to the World in ~ a month. We are doing Typhoon Lagoon. Now if we were in the middle of the summer, I'd have a nice glowing tan. As we are going to be there in the 1st week of November, I look like a pasty, chubby dad. On tpf that, the FL sun is different from the Western PA sun. I don't want to end up looking like a lobster!

I'm looking for some swim shirt or a rash guard shirt to wear. I was hoping I could find something Marvel based, but have only seen them in youth sizes. Do any of you know where I might find something like that?

We are heading to the World in ~ a month. We are doing Typhoon Lagoon. Now if we were in the middle of the summer, I'd have a nice glowing tan. As we are going to be there in the 1st week of November, I look like a pasty, chubby dad. On tpf that, the FL sun is different from the Western PA sun. I don't want to end up looking like a lobster!

I'm looking for some swim shirt or a rash guard shirt to wear. I was hoping I could find something Marvel based, but have only seen them in youth sizes. Do any of you know where I might find something like that?

Thanks.

My recommendation - don't go to the water park. We went on our honeymoon, but I realized that Holiday World/ Splashin Safari is just as good a water park and it is 30 minutes away. It consistently is in the top 5 water parks in US.

Morning all.

Had a nice family night last night. We tried one of those Escape Room places and unfortunately we got stuck on the second last puzzle. We just got home after they let us out. ;)

Happy Sunday morning. Usual here - gym, church, tennis, youth group.

Louisville lost last night in a close game to Clemson. Had the lead in the 4th quarter, but dug to big a hole in the first half. Lamar Jackson is still fun to watch at QB.

FB_20161002_10_49_12_Saved_Picture.jpg

This is a cake for my cousin-in-law, who shares the same birthday. The funny part is that he has money (a lot of it) and can afford any beer in the world to be flown in by helicopter to the house (yeah, that loaded). Yet, he still drinks PBR. So, someone did this cake for him.

I spent a couple of hours yesterday watching episodes of Mrs Brown's Boys, that show is hilarious. Another winner for the BBC
Its not my cup of tea, but its massively popular over here. The BBC is incredible in terms of the quality of its output.

Hey hey hey...Easy on my Pats! The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that they, the Pats, were to carry Excalibur. THAT is why they are our king.

Well, so much for being King. After that mess, I'd settle for Sir Robin.

U S A! U S A! US wins the Ryder Cup, take that Canadians. Oh wait, I meant Europe. Watched a little bit of it today. The Sergio/Michelson match was interesting. Fitting they ended up halving the round. I enjoy the Ryder Cup where heckling is encouraged and golf claps are not allowed.

You still get to beat up on the Phins so there is that.

U S A! U S A! US wins the Ryder Cup, take that Canadians. Oh wait, I meant Europe. Watched a little bit of it today. The Sergio/Michelson match was interesting. Fitting they ended up halving the round. I enjoy the Ryder Cup where heckling is encouraged and golf claps are not allowed.

They won't let the Canadians play in that made up event; I guess they are scared of them. ;)

Good morning all. Sitting in orthodontist office as oldest dd broke a wire & bracket. Then, driving to/ from campus this week.

In vacation news, Hurricane Matthew should start impacting the South East Coast next weekend, right where the resort is located.

Morning All,

I guess Fall is here; the leaves have begun to turn and people have started to cover up. Somewhat of a shame really.

If anyone is interested in a low maintenance hockey pool, I have on on Yahoo that a couple of the guys have played for a few years. It is an old school pool, just goals, assists, wins and shutouts. The draft is an auto-draft. The link to the league is https://yho.com/nhl?l=55063&k=830d85d4a5131dc0&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=8825a8367150e58c. If it asks for a password I believe it was Mickey.

Good morning all. Sitting in orthodontist office as oldest dd broke a wire & bracket. Then, driving to/ from campus this week.

In vacation news, Hurricane Matthew should start impacting the South East Coast next weekend, right where the resort is located.

Hopefully the ortho visit is quick and painless.

I think the hurricane could impact up this way by the weekend. Could make for an interesting Thanksgiving weekend.

Happy Monday guys. Still feeling the effects of the flu so I intend to crash all day. I am diving next week and it needs to go away long before then. Enjoyed the Saturday games even though the Gators didn't play well. At least they won which is something FSU can't say. The kid was out on the shark boat yesterday. They only caught two sharks but she got to draw blood from a juvenile nurse shark. Only took her two times to get the vein. Her nose is lobster red though.

Heard from my young'en that someone hacked his debit card.

Just got an email from BoA that a new card is on the way. No explanation. This one lasted about 6 months which is a recent record. Almost got the security code memorized.

I've never seen rash guards with anything but the company's logo on them so can't help there. Unlike Norm, I enjoy Typhoon Lagoon, less so since they are getting rid of the sharks.

Forecast right now is that it will pass a couple of hundred miles west of us, winds and rain but much better than it could have been. Lets hope it stays out there. Look at it this way, if you like body surfing, conditions will be ideal. Jamaica and Haiti are not so fortunate.

Maybe something like this?

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...0161003055629&SearchText=rashguard+men+marvel

‘Morning all…
Welcome to Monday.
I tried to prevent it from showing up – honestly – but it’s pretty much an irresistible force.

I've never carried a balance on my credit card so never had to pay interest. Always have the $ before making the purchase.
We don’t either. Just want to be sure the interest rate that is appied to the card isn’t any higher than need be tolerated in case things go south on us.

I spent a couple of hours yesterday watching episodes of Mrs Brown's Boys, that show is hilarious. Another winner for the BBC.
Not heard of that one.
Of course we don’t see much BBC programing unless it’s reruns of older series on PBS or the stuff on BBC-America (and that channel spends more time showing what they think “Americans” would like rather than something that’s particularly good).

The BBC is incredible in terms of the quality of its output.
Agreed, at least based on what bits of their programing I do have access to.

fb_20161002_10_49_12_saved_picture-jpg.198357

This is a cake for my cousin-in-law, who shares the same birthday. The funny part is that he has money (a lot of it) and can afford any beer in the world to be flown in by helicopter to the house (yeah, that loaded). Yet, he still drinks PBR. So, someone did this cake for him.
Nice bit of work on the baker’s part there.
And another bit of anecdotal proof that money isn’t in any way an indicator of taste.

Couldn’t have happened to a “nicer” group of fans.
Dang shame it’s unlikely to be a trend.

Several storms to weather there…
Hopefully the brace issues won’t be reoccurring any time soon
And my that other storm push farther east and stay off the coast entirely.

Still feeling the effects of the flu so I intend to crash all day.
Well that stinks. May you get over that mess quickly.

I enjoy Typhoon Lagoon, less so since they are getting rid of the sharks.
Disney seems to be spending a whole lot of time taking thing out of their parks these days.

Not heard of that one.
Of course we don’t see much BBC programing unless it’s reruns of older series on PBS or the stuff on BBC-America (and that channel spends more time showing what they think “Americans” would like rather than something that’s particularly good).

We get it on Netflix. Not sure if they have it in their US catalogue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter