Deal of the century!

It certainly seems to be an error with the santa fe - all other hotels show the rate each day with one day 0.00 - but santa fe shows a rate for one day only.

To be honest, if you can get the dates you want, and you can afford to pay the amount they want, then i'd go for it. If there is an error, the worst that will happen is they'll refund your money ;)

I think the same as, so temped to book some days as well but not sure if we can make more holidays before April and my DH is keep saying but we are going to DLP in December... but so what why not January to hit some sale as well:rotfl2:

with my luck booking online this probably would turn out to be an error and refund would go wrong :lmao: my pats experience with DLP booking made me cautious. I will be calling to make a booking and the amount ebookers quote is my deposit. Don't want to loose a deal just like last year ;)

but so tempted, won't be sleeping well tonight.

Where can I find when this offer ends?

This is a great bargain unfortunately I can't find it :(

Hope it's not an error for everyone who has already booked!

Ok just changed my date and now its showing £154.54 for me hubby and our 2 sons aged 1 and 2!!!

I'm so tempted to book but duno if ill get the time off work!

I've booked the Santa fe March 1-6th came to just under £300 for 2 inc tickets, not as cheap as the others on here think its because of a Sat check in, also I think it maybe halfterm in france then!

I have a feeling I will get a "we are sorry" email in the next few days though!

if anyone is booking from UK, there is 10% cashback on TCB hths... I so want to book this as well and wont be sleeping like you Isila...

I booked 3rd feb for 5 nights for about £150 for 2 adults!! I'm hoping its not an error that they realise lol and they stand by our bookings. In my confirmation email it doesn't say anything about park tickets but it cleary says when booking they included. I tried calling but because I made booking tonight I had to wait 24hours before they could see it apparently so they couldn't confirm it. I've screen shot the page where says park tickets so should honour it. Fingers crossed everyone!! I want to add half board but couldn't do that on ebookers, does anyone no if can add that on at all? Thanks :)

if anyone is booking from UK, there is 10% cashback on TCB hths... I so want to book this as well and wont be sleeping like you Isila...

I went through topcashback - earned £30 cashback too - though it wont be payable until after the stay is completed. :):):yay:

Yayy to all of us who have booked this offer! and if we all keep every thing crossed then it should go ok! The first people i know of from the TA forum are going in November with this offer and have promised to let us know how it goes !

How do you get it to include park tickets please?

Hi tinkerbell - it only seems to come up when chosing a date starting on a sunday, for 5 days - here is a link to the offer - maybe you could change your dates from here?

http://www.ebookers.com/shop/hotels...ts=2&hotel.keyword.key=Coupvray&search=Search

I was told by ebookers that the offer stop at midnight tonight and liked everybody is saying, worse case scenario they cancel our bookings and refund us .....

Check too see if there is a link that says something like 'show other rooms' if there is an offer it will come up this way.

It should say on the first screen inc tickets and breakfast.

It does not mention it elsewhere though:crazy2:
on my confirmation is says : "deal - under 12's stay and play free early booking offer" and if click for more info it then says 5 nights including 6 days park tickets - so its all there in black and white :-)

I will phone the hotel a week before travel when they should have my booking and check that everything is as it should be - if there are any problems I will then have 1 week to harrass the hell out of ebookers to get my tickets included!

on my confirmation is says : "deal - under 12's stay and play free early booking offer" and if click for more info it then says 5 nights including 6 days park tickets - so its all there in black and white :-)

I will phone the hotel a week before travel when they should have my booking and check that everything is as it should be - if there are any problems I will then have 1 week to harrass the hell out of ebookers to get my tickets included!

Is this the email confirmation, only mine has no links on it - will search again!

Hi tinkerbell - it only seems to come up when chosing a date starting on a sunday, for 5 days - here is a link to the offer - maybe you could change your dates from here?

http://www.ebookers.com/shop/hotels...ts=2&hotel.keyword.key=Coupvray&search=Search

I was told by ebookers that the offer stop at midnight tonight and liked everybody is saying, worse case scenario they cancel our bookings and refund us .....

The offer is there for a Sat night stay its just the Sat night is more expensive and the system only seems to charge for the first night, so if you can go another day it be cheaper.... I worked that out after I booked lol.

On my email confirmation it says "trip details" which you can click on - that takes me through to their site and my booking which is where the booking and deal info is - hope that helps!

On my email confirmation it says "trip details" which you can click on - that takes me through to their site and my booking which is where the booking and deal info is - hope that helps!

Thanks - i managed to find it in my booking on the website- in a pop up window like you said!

addverbaan said:

Ours says it too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter