Deal of the century!

Absolutley gutted ive just missed out on the "deal of the century" :-(

landed for everyone who has booked this offer though. Some crazy prices you lot have had if they include the park tickets as well.

well done.

im not jealous............

honestly........

im happy for you all

Absolutley gutted ive just missed out on the "deal of the century" :-(

landed for everyone who has booked this offer though. Some crazy prices you lot have had if they include the park tickets as well.

well done.

im not jealous............

honestly........

im happy for you all

Offer is still there....you need to arrive on a Sunday and stay for 5 nights. Still showing 173.11 for 5 nights from Sunday 23 March at Santa Fe for 2 adults...

Just to throw another spanner in the works, i've been playing around and notice that there are various offers if arriving on a Sunday in Feb/March - 5 for the price of 3 and 3 for the price of two.

Some good deals showing for DLH and HNY.....;)

:rotfl:
Just to throw another spanner in the works, i've been playing around and notice that there are various offers if arriving on a Sunday in Feb/March - 5 for the price of 3 and 3 for the price of two.

Some good deals showing for DLH and HNY.....;)

Julie noooooooooooooooooooo :rotfl:

I'm going to be in big enough trouble as it is when DH finds out I've booked for Feb Half Term! Especially when he realised I've booked it for two adults, so he WILL be coming with us! :lmao:

Offer is still there....you need to arrive on a Sunday and stay for 5 nights. Still showing 173.11 for 5 nights from Sunday 23 March at Santa Fe for 2 adults...

is it really????????? oh excited muchly.............

does the eurostar travel there on a sunday???

i dont fly and im scared of driving abroad!

is it really????????? oh excited muchly.............

does the eurostar travel there on a sunday???

i dont fly and im scared of driving abroad!

Yes it does - but I've just seen it on a Monday too....you need to play about with the website - the critical thing seems to be the 5 day thing.

The only word of caution I have though, I'm sure ebookers will soon realise their mistake - I'm thinking they must have a clause that will relate to incorrect internet pricing.

The error isn't with the park tickets being included etc - but the fact that it clearly shows that 4 of the 5 nights are free, instead of just one night being free.

But, if it was in my dates, and I didn't need to book travel right away (or would be going anyway and booking later) then i'd give it a go. I think the worst that could happen is that ebookers realise their mistake and as you to either pay full or cancel. By which time, you can then book elsewhere, if you were going to anyway iykwim...

Yes it does - but I've just seen it on a Monday too....you need to play about with the website - the critical thing seems to be the 5 day thing.

The only word of caution I have though, I'm sure ebookers will soon realise their mistake - I'm thinking they must have a clause that will relate to incorrect internet pricing.

The error isn't with the park tickets being included etc - but the fact that it clearly shows that 4 of the 5 nights are free, instead of just one night being free.

But, if it was in my dates, and I didn't need to book travel right away (or would be going anyway and booking later) then i'd give it a go. I think the worst that could happen is that ebookers realise their mistake and as you to either pay full or cancel. By which time, you can then book elsewhere, if you were going to anyway iykwim...

Exactly - I guess it depends on everyone's own situation. I did actually ask them though "it is showing on your site that 4 of the 5 nights are free - are you sure this is not a computer error?" to which they answered, "yes, I can see the prices (we were on live chat) and can confirm that this is correct and does include tickets - its a very limited special offer to promote this hotel"

this is therefore in my opionion no longer just a computer glitch - i have extremely clearly asked about that and been answered extremly clearly too. May be an idea for any one else booking to do the same thing! I have kept a screenshot of this conversation so if they do try and cancel my booking, I will certainly challenge them!

Exactly - I guess it depends on everyone's own situation. I did actually ask them though "it is showing on your site that 4 of the 5 nights are free - are you sure this is not a computer error?" to which they answered, "yes, I can see the prices (we were on live chat) and can confirm that this is correct and does include tickets - its a very limited special offer to promote this hotel"

this is therefore in my opionion no longer just a computer glitch - i have extremely clearly asked about that and been answered extremly clearly too. May be an idea for any one else booking to do the same thing! I have kept a screenshot of this conversation so if they do try and cancel my booking, I will certainly challenge them!

Fantastic :thumbsup2 You have indeed got the deal of the century :lmao:

they do have a whole section of their website that refers to incorrect pricing and how they have the right to withdrawn a confirmed booking at any time should it have been booked using a glitched price.

I'm fully prepared for this to happen - but really hoping that it doesn't! After paying ofver 1k for our October trip, a budget trip is desperately needed! :rotfl2:

if i booked for the 5 nights and only stayed for 3 of them do you think that would be a problem?

thanks

I wouldn't have thought that would be a problem :)

they do have a whole section of their website that refers to incorrect pricing and how they have the right to withdrawn a confirmed booking at any time should it have been booked using a glitched price.

I'm fully prepared for this to happen - but really hoping that it doesn't! After paying ofver 1k for our October trip, a budget trip is desperately needed! :rotfl2:

Really hope it all works out for you all pixiedust: As OP says, checked and double checked so maybe it's just a very genuine deal. Lucky you lot that can go in Feb/March, i can't go on those dates :sad:

Omg £232 for 5 nights in feb over my birthday. How can I say no! It says its £46 a night.

OMG!!!! im going to Disney!!!!! (maybe if the price is right)!!!

ive taken the gamble! 16th march - 21st.
2 adults and 2 kids £224. (with park tickets HOPEFULLY)!!

the wife will kill me!!!

Same dates as us :-)

ah wicked! you will easily spot me, i shall be wearing a leek and wellies

As a matter of interest, has anyone actually spoken to DLP to confirm that this offer is indeed correct and will come with park tickets included? its just too cheap isnt it!??! its too good to be true really!

maybe ebookers is about to go bust so they have flashed up a silly offer to get as much money as they can and then fold so we all lose our money! :mad:

this would sum up my luck!

if i booked for the 5 nights and only stayed for 3 of them do you think that would be a problem?

thanks

As long as you check in on you correct date, you can use as many nights of your booking as you like.

The more of us that buys this the less chance of them honoring it, they stand to loose a fortune!

I'm torn apart if I should take the risk and book. And I think I probably will, but I do have my doubts. Is this offer real? Do I really get the tickets? Even if it's only the room, I'd be fine ordering APs, it still would work out cheaper. The only thing that troubles me are the flights. oh, what to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter