Deal of the century!

OMG I have just booked 5 nights at Santa Fe apparently including tickets for 1 for £103!!! Woooooop :-)

Oh gawd!! Just booked for Feb half term. Was not planning to go then or that hotel but would be rude not too at that price!!! ;) let's hope it's honoured!

We can all have fun spotting each other during our stays - should be easy - we can just look out for the smug looking people who got the bargain basement price for their stay :)

Oh gawd!! Just booked for Feb half term. Was not planning to go then or that hotel but would be rude not too at that price!!! ;) let's hope it's honoured!

Me neither! October was supposed go be our last trip so we could save for California in 2015 but also could not refuse this price :)

Me neither! October was supposed go be our last trip so we could save for California in 2015 but also could not refuse this price :)

Yes us too we're saving for Florida in 2015 but this was too good an offer to turn down. :yay:Im going to ask for confirmation by email that it includes park tickets as not very clear on confirmation email. Just in case!

did anyone call them to find out if this offer is no error? Didn't have much sleep last night thinking about it.

Yes us too we're saving for Florida in 2015 but this was too good an offer to turn down. :yay:Im going to ask for confirmation by email that it includes park tickets as not very clear on confirmation email. Just in case!

When I searched I clicked show more rooms at the very bottom in blue. X

is this in UK? Looking for a number and willing to call. Nobody made a call? :confused3

Lots of people on trip advisor rand and did an online live chat with customer service, its not a glitch and tickets are included.

is this in UK? Looking for a number and willing to call. Nobody made a call? :confused3

I have been on live chat with them 3 times and lots of people from the TA forum have either phoned, emailed or did the live chat thing - all with the same query and same answer :)

I guess for me its easy - we drive so do not have to book flights etc. I also will not tell my DS until its time to go and I will phone the hotel 1 week before arrival to check everything is in order. For me the worst that can happen is that the cancel the booking and refund me. I guess if I was having to book flights etc with the possibility of them canceling the booking I would be a bit more nervous!

This was also not a planned trip so if it is suddenly canceled in the next few days then I can live with that I suppose (will be v. dissapointed of course!)

we do fly, and it's a planned trip... oh my, I should book

We already have a booking for the same dates at the Cheyenne so if this is definitely ok we'll cancel with Disney, its half the price with ebookers plus an extra night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter