December 2021

There’s always a chance, but I don’t think they have in previous years
Yes looking at historical discounts it doesn’t look like it. They did release a military discount for December 2021. I’m not sure if they did that in previous years or not. Was hoping not which may mean they might release more to the public.

When does Pop Warner usually stay at Disney? If the covid problems allow them to come in 2021? Isn’t it the first week in December?

Booked out trip the first week in December! Hoping for a discount. According to mousesavers historical discount it usually comes out in July? I don’t want to wait that long🙄
We booked too and the rates are very high. We expected it for that time frame but wow. I hope they do offer some sort of discount for the resorts, but it could be so in demand that they end up keeping rates the same as those that are shown now. Here’s hoping!

I’m hoping there is. I’m paying 700 per night for a fort wilderness cabin l.
Yes it’s crazy! I was looking for Wilderness Lodge and the standard room is 602.00 a night the week before Christmas 😳

My family and I will be there December 4 - 11, 2021 at CBR. It'll be my parents in one room, my aunt and me in the second, and my brother, his wife, and their two kids (niece 8 and nephew 3) in the third. I suspect, however, that the niece and nephew might be mine and my aunt's snuggle buddies respectively if we get the adjoining room we requested, LOL! We took my niece when she was 3.5 back in 2016; now it's the nephew's turn.

DH and I were in FL for two weeks over Christmas (the Everglades, Marco Island, and a few days in Cocoa Beach) and I made sure we swung through Disney Springs on our way back north. I caught Christmas "head swag" 70% off at WoD, so all five girls got peppermint swirl Minnie Ears, my dad and brother got Star Wars Santa hats, and the nephew got a Mickey gingerbread man hat (we can size it all the way down AND he has a big head). $240 worth of stuff for $72! WOOT!!!

I also picked up two postcards, one of which I put in the mail to the kids today from Mickey saying he's excited that they're coming to visit him later this year and that while it seems like a long wait, it'll be worth it. That all of his Disney pals are excited and Pluto won't stop wagging his tail! I'm hopeful the kids will get a kick out of that!

I also picked up two postcards, one of which I put in the mail to the kids today from Mickey saying he's excited that they're coming to visit him later this year and that while it seems like a long wait, it'll be worth it. That all of his Disney pals are excited and Pluto won't stop wagging his tail! I'm hopeful the kids will get a kick out of that!
That’s so cute!!

Planning a trip for the week before Christmas. Will be at Wilderness Lodge. Looking forward to spending the holiday time at WL.

We are booked 12/11-12/18. So excited, and hoping to have a semi-normal post COVID trip. We can all use a little Disney magic!

Just booked my trip celebrating my 40th birthday, 15th wedding anniversary (the traditional gift for that year is Magic, right? Right?), and of course, the WDW 50th. 8 nights leading up to Christmas. Split stay between Beach Club and Poly. First time staying at a Deluxe for a whole week; first time staying over a week; first time seeing Galaxy's Edge. Hoping for Signature Restaurant reopenings (likely) and Guardians of the Galaxy (less likely).

Joining in! My DH and I are at our home resort of Boulder Ridge Villas for 4 nights from December 18-22. Currently we are booked in a studio but I may try to change it to a one bedroom. I have an August trip booked with our oldest son to celebrate his 21st birthday but am not sure if we will be able to travel that soon or not as we are Canadian (quarantine issues, border closures, testing etc). So I may have some extra points to play with and have even tossed around the idea of booking one of the Copper Creek cabins for one night as a surprise for DH. Do you think there will be a chance for MVMCP or Candlelight Processional this year? Happy trip planning all! :)

Looks like Pop Warner left Disney and is going to Universal!
That’s great news :) Now I can put Pop back on the list of hotels to consider!

Has anyone of you ever experienced NYE and the days before/after at WDW?
What is it like...apart from crazy and extremely busy? Did you still have a good time? I once went during spring break and I really enjoyed it despite the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter