• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Challenge

TonyS20

Mouseketeer
I'm going to start this thread since it looks like I have the most pages for November. :blush: If someone finished more pages and didn't get them posted, feel free to take this over! :cheer2:

The challenge is to complete as many pages as you can - journaling and all - and post your totals on this thread.

The winner at the end of the month will receive a gift pack from the previous month's winner and will be the host of the next month! :Pinkbounc

Have fun and good luck!! :earboy2:

TonyS20 - Congrats on last month!!

Count me in. I know that I have to get at least 28 pages done this month. Let's hope fo rmore between Christmas and New Years!

I'm in. I have to get my Mom's Disney album done for Christmas. I just need the time and the MGM and EPCOT swap stuff to get in.

I'm in!

I'm planning on making the ILs a little matchbook album... even though they did not acknowledge my DS's 14th birthday. (They've not acknowledged mine for years, but when you start ignoring my children... grrrrrr!!)

I'm in too...I have some serious catching up to do.

I've got some pages done...yeah! 4 so far, first time I've scrapped in over a month...

i will attempt yet again to scrap this month...
I have complete all of two pages for December already! (kids went to bed early Wednesday night!)

asdssssssssasdffghjkll;;''zxcvbnm,,.,..qwetrerasdffghjkkkqwerertyuuioop[[]\\

asdcfgghjk;;
'''hgdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

OMG----guess which 3 year old just did the last two posts----I went out to take the garbage and came back to this!

Alice28 said:
asdssssssssasdffghjkll;;''zxcvbnm,,.,..qwetrerasdffghjkkkqwerertyuuioop[[]\\

What's that Lassie? Someone has kidnapped Alice28 and you're trying to get us to send help? Good boy!

Sorry, it's been a long week. This just made me laugh thinking of the possiblities. Looks like one of my cats got to the keyboard.

What's that Lassie? Someone has kidnapped Alice28 and you're trying to get us to send help? Good boy!

Are you trying to tell us she's out of tape runner? :bounce:

I thought it was just adorable.

Judy

I have 18 pages done in my dh's 40th b'day album. We spent 2 weeks in Orlando and 7 of those days were on site.:jumping4:

I WOULD have more pages done but the bathrooms REFUSED to clean themselves today. And the vacuum also refused to plug itself in & clean the floors. I really should look into getting this fixed before the holiday :genie:

AND the children wanted me to play with them. :earseek: Can you believe it? :love:

I am so excited that I got this many pages done so far!

Judy

wuv tigger said:
I WOULD have more pages done but the bathrooms REFUSED to clean themselves today. And the vacuum also refused to plug itself in & clean the floors. I really should look into getting this fixed before the holiday :genie:

AND the children wanted me to play with them. :earseek: Can you believe it? :love:

Where are your priorities? (Just kidding, sounds like they're pretty much in place, except for lettign the house work get in the way of scrapping!)

I'm in for this month....starting with a big ZERO but should get a few done this w/e....P

pjlla said:
I'm in for this month....starting with a big ZERO but should get a few done this w/e....P

I got NOTHING done last month! The only way I am getting this done is to let some of the housework ... ugh, NOT get done :laughing: ... like folding the clothes :earseek:

This book is for Dh's 40th birthday which we got to celebrate in WDW in Oct.

I am TERRIBLE at keeping secrets ::yes:: & have let him see it ... OK, I TOLD him to please look @ it & he is thrilled with it so far!

Add 7 more pages to my total which brings me to 27 pages!!! :jumping4:

Judy

After the kids went to bed last night and I quit cleaning the house I got another 4 pages done in Lauren's book!!! :cheer2:

(thanks to my mil brining my a chaie at 6pm I was still wide awake!)
:earboy2:

I didn't get much done last month, so I will try again this month! :p I hope to get more pages done this month! :)

Got to work on my Mom's album this weekend and I got 21 pages completed. Yahoo!!!!. They have taken 7 trips and I have the first 2 done, plus part of trips 3 and 4 done. Waiting for EPCOT swap items to do the rest of trip 3 and started trip 4. My parents didn't start taking lots of pictures until their 4th trip when they started going with us and the kids. They last 3 trips are going to take some serious time, but I am up for the challenge. Hopefully I won't get called into work much so I have the month to get work done.

Woo-hoo - I got another 10 pages done for a total of 16 this month and finished a year (2001...lots more to do)! Now I think I'm going to do a Disney trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter