• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

December Challenge

Went to a crop last night a finished 5 more pages. Just need to cut out some letters with the new Sizzlets and I will have 2 more.

My new total is 68.

Okay - I know I'm not the winner but I finished another 11 pages today for a total of 42 for the month - I'm excited! :Pinkbounc That will be it for the month unless I get some free time tomorrow...doubtful!!

Happy New Year everyone!

As of today, here is everyone's totals. If the score was 0, I left you off the list. I'm impressed with the number of pages everyone was able to complete this month! :Pinkbounc

WDWMom - 68
Spinning - 45
wuv tigger - 43
jennz - 42
wtpclc - 26
ToDisney - 24
cobbler - 19
Alice28 - 16
FantasticDisFamily - 8 (traveling and may do more!)
bigbabyblues - 7
pattyT - 6
Beanie - 2
nicurn - several albums!

Please double check your totals and let me know what your finals are. I think we should leave this one open a little longer in case people are traveling. The top person can always start January's and then if someone ended up with more they can take over. Hopefully that sounds fair to everyone. I have a nice little stash I've been collecting for the winner - several things I picked up on my last trip to WDW and some things my LSS had in stock.

Good luck and Happy New Year!!

Cut out my title last night so I finished my 2 pages. My total is now 70. Doubt I will get any more done with today being the 31st.

I'll be scrapping more tonight, but have no idea how much I'll get done. I've got 6 more to add to my total to take me to 30. (Don't worry... it won't be anywhere near 70... LOL)

Okay... last 2 before midnight... total for December 32. Anything more I finish tonight, I'll count towards January's total! ;)

The post above for wdwprincess_Keli is my DD but I didn't know I was posting under her name. The 70 should be for me and not her.

Hey all, well I know I didn't win but did manage to complete the 33 page layout while I was in CA and a few more before I packed up for a total of 45. Much more than I had hoped for this month.

Now I am back to work and scrambling. So if you don't see too much of me for a few days that is why!

Deb

Well.... not that it really matters, but I didn't want you all to think that December was a total bust.... I finished 14 pages to catch my Dad's garden book up to date for 2004... not much, but considering what a busy month it was I was satisfied!....P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter