December Challenge

Wow!! Ya'll totally amaze me. How in the world do you have time this time of the year to scrap?! I put my stuff up Thanksgiving wknd and haven't gotten it out since! Just too busy!! Of course it doesn't help that I went to a travel and cruise conference for home based travel agents in Ft Lauderdale 12/1-5 and then came home to a totally messy house. PLUS have 2 group cruises I'm working on including one for a group of hopefully 64 people and the other for 16 or so. My DD and DN put our tree up Saturday night, think I finished my Christmas cards last night--- of course that includes clients as well as family. BUT haven't decorated anything outside, or any other decorations in the house. Next is start baking cookies, fudge and banana loaf bread. Maybe the week after Christmas I can drag the case out and work some more on my album. I so wanted to get my Disney album done by Christmas but don't see it happening now. Will make a post if I get any pages done.
Congrats to those that are doing so well.
TN Traveler

TN Traveler said:
Wow!! Ya'll totally amaze me. How in the world do you have time this time of the year to scrap?! TN Traveler

By letting EVERYTHING else go! :earseek:
No kidding! :cool1:

I DO have to clean the dining room so we have room for family & friends who will be over for the holidays!

I plan on taking my scrapbooks to FL & scrap some in Jan.

Well folks, I thought I'd take a moment and wish all of you the happiest of holidays as I probably won't log on again until the end of the month or first of January. I tend to pop in while I'm at work and when I leave here at noon today I will be off campus until 1/3/05.

Boy am I looking forward to it! :cool1: :cool1:

Anyway, if I manage to get anything done (and I hope to since I shipped stuff to California ahead of me!) I'll post those totals when I return.

Deb

I am now up to 42. I am on the last trip my parents took to WDW. I have a few pages to fill in from other trips but I do feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am determined to get this done for Christmas. I finished a 3 pages layout of TL this morning I was very happy with. I used colors I do not normally put together. I wish I could post picks but I am computer illiterate but I used an orangish yellow background and matted with orange, sea green and purple. I love it!!!

Must go get some baking done. My goal is to scrap in the mornings and bake in the afternoons.

WDWMom - that sounds pretty! I'm going to have to try that together. I have 7 more done for a total of 23 for the month...

10 pages for me which puts me at 16. Think I am done for the month. Merry Christmas everyone!

I am still at 2 pages...just can't find any time to scrap this month! :earboy2:

DD and I worked today to get my mom's book close to done. I am now up to 53 pages complete. I have 7 more pages to do and the book is done!!! Yahoo!!!!

I'm done!!! I finshed my nephew's book last night. All 3 Christmas present books are done!!!!! Put me down for a total of 26 pages this month! Not a record, unless you know what this month's been like for me.

Now, we just have to finish shopping, wrap presents for 22 people. Oh, plus my DH. We'll make it, but it'll be quite a ride.

Finished my mom's Disney album. 63 pages in all. Not sure if I will get to scrap any more this month, so I think that is my total. Maybe if I am lucky, the kids will let me do some scrapping next week.

Finished up my gift album so add on 21 pages to my 24 I am at a grand total of 45 pages! I think that is the most I have done in a very very long time! I have a feeling that is it for me till next year! LOL!

so far this month! :cheer2:

I KNOW that the past 4 months has been the most productive for me with my albums since I started scrapbooking.

I am excited that I got the new CM princess: pack today! DD's want me to put them in their album NOW.

I have to put my Christmas pictures from last year in the holiday album & I will be done for the year!

Judy

I'm not down for the count yet. DH will be away on business all next week, so I hope to get a few things done... mainly finishing my ABC book, finishing a layout I made in a class and then making a gift book.

hmm, no idea how many pages... but 6 mini (walmart) albums for irish dance, 1 bigger irish dance album for the teachers, and 2 (out of 3) albums for my mom and her 2 sisters for xmas. (and one altered coin thing for the 4th grade teacher). I just want to finish that last album... :) maggie

I had completed 35 pages & last night :cheer2: I put the last 8 pages in our Christmas Memories album for all of our Christmas' that we have been married!

I JUST cleaned :earseek: the dining room table & put a 6 ft table in my office so I won't take over the dining room again! Please don't ask how long it has been since thbe top of the table was see ~ let's just say there was some dust on the table! :blush:

That puts me up to 43 pages :cool1: :cool1:

Have a blessed Christmas and a healthy New Year!

Judy

I did 2 more pages last night for a grand total of 13. Which I don't consider bad since I was at WDW until the 8th this month :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter