• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Challenge

Add 8 more pages for me for a total of 35!

Once DH journals one page, it will be complete at 36 pages! I can't believe :Pinkbounc that I got it done in 1 week.

Don't think I can get any more done before Christmas as I have to CLEAN UP the mess :earseek: I made to get this album done!

Judy

Well put me on the list but realistically this isn't going to be a great month for me. This past week was the huge Singing Christmas Tree production for our high school choir. Which mean absolutely NOTHING got done - no housework (HA!), no wrapping, no work on the awards that have to be ready next Monday for Girl Scouts, and definitely no scrapping!

I did take a gamble and include my power layouts box in the box of gifts, etc. I shipped out to California thinking MAYBE I could get that 32 page layout done while out there since we are really not planning many excursions. I'll let you know how the layouts "traveled" ladies.

Deb

I'm in! I have 7 so far this month, working on more today. I want to finish my Disney album this week, but that will probably be it for me, my baby has surgery next Tuesday and will be in the hospital 5-7 days.....but we'll see. Maybe a weekend of scrapping will be just what I need when he gets home. Either way, I'm glad DH is off until after the first of the year starting the 13th!

Steph

Yikes Steph! 5 -7 days sounds pretty serious! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts! By the way, scrappin' can be very theraputic. I hope all goes well!

Well, I got 3 pages done last night. Only 23 to go!

Just got home last night from vacation and congrats to TonyS20 for winning. I have a few things for you for winning.

I will join the challenge this month although how much I get done is another story :D

I took 256 pics while on vacation :earseek: talk about a few to scrapbook :) :) :)

Welcome back Cobbler! Hope you had a FABULOUS time!

I got 5 more pages done. My total is now 30. I am feeling really good about my mom's Disney book. I am on trip 6 of seven with a few pages I need to go back to. All the swap stuff and Disney stuff I have bought over the years is coming in handy.

Here's everyone's updated totals for the month:
wuv tigger - 35
WDWMom - 30
Spinning - 24
jennz - 16
bigbabyblues - 7
Alice28 - 6
pattyT - 6
wtpclc - 3
ToDisney - 0
pjlla - 0
Beanie - 0
FantasticDisFamily - 0
cobbler - 0

Let me know if someone's total is not correct and I'll fix it! What a great month so far!! I finished addressing most of my Christmas cards and hope to get them out on Monday!! Other than that, I have not had an opportunity to do any scrapping this month!

Keep up the good work everyone!

I have done 2 pages so far...LOL Not much, but I have been so busy lately I just don't have time! Hopefully I can get some done tomorrow!! :)

Went to crops Friday night and all day yesterday... got a record 22 pages done!

I'm still at 6.....got some pictures back from Thanksgiving and DS7's birthday party, but just haven't been in the mood. That, and I loaned out my cutting system to my neighbor yesterday so I can't crop. :rolleyes: But, maybe I will get some done later this week. But when DH comes home next Sunday or Monday- forget about scrapping for two weeks! :cool1:

I did 16 more pages this weekend, for a total of 19. Not bad since I had ocmpany all weekend. I didn't get my Christmas cards done yet, though.

Alice - so glad to hear that your DH will be home for the holidays!! Yea for you!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter