December/January layout challenge... post here

ToDisney

Disney and Scrapbooking Addict!!
I assume since the original post only got two responses, that not many have a preference, so we'll do a December/January challenge. I'll make it worth your while to complete the most layouts for these two months. Post the number of completed layouts here and I'll keep track by posting updates to this thread occassionally.

Here are some of the things I'll be including in the prize package:

*ZIG Memory System 12 piece ColorTwin marker set (limited edition)
*Making Memories square eyelets (lemon)
*Making Memories round eyelets variety pack (primary)
*Making Memories round eyelets variety pack (watercolor)
*Making Memories 24 square buttons pack (pink)
*Making Memories Little Letters (green)
*Making Memories Little Letters (varsity gold)
*Jolees Boutique (Tea cups & Tea pots)
*Jolees Boutique (Message in a Bottle)
*Keller's Creations (tag and 3 paper photo slide mounts)
*Making Memories eyelet words (Christmas)
*Making Memories variety pack (stars)
*Making Memories Page Pebbles (large blank rectangle)
*K & Co. Chelsea Sofia Die-Cut Alphabet (stickers)
:cool1:

The next few weeks are going to be a little busy, but I have been cropping alot lately! I will have to go back and count pages.

I love having it last for two months!

Patti

Seeing I haven't touched anything scrap related since before Thankgiving 2 months would be great.

I've cleaned away all the remnats from the Gingerbread House Making Party so I have my scrapping table again.

Need to do inventory and some organizing and I'll be ready to scrap.

I did 2 pages of my WDW Nov. trip. It only took me over a year to do the one from 2001, so maybe this will keep me plugging away.

Since it will be for two months, I bet the numbers will be high. Might be interesting to see. I have been doing some cropping so I will have to go back and count pages to get an accurate number.

in my CM Christmas album so I can assemble the pages as soon as the photos are developed.

My dear sister uses this method & she got caught up on ALL 24 magnetic albums transferred into safe albums this year. She's my best CM customer.
Judy

I think I'll join in this round. I've got 6 pages done so far.

Happy holidays everyone and happy scrapping.
Beth

Count me in! I haven't done a page in a month. So, hopefully, in January I can catch up. This month I am working on two calendars for Xmas gifts.

Tina

I'm going to try to whip out one more gift album of a trip we took to Canada.

So far I haven't done a page at all this month. After this weekend I should be able to get back into the swing of it.

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

Count me in too! I just started my 2001 WDW vacation album....I have over 600 pictures to do. I have over a week off ....I plan on doing all the pages that I can...I want to get it done so I can move on to other things.

Thanks for motivating me!:Pinkbounc

Count me in. I'm new to the Dis. How do I join the challenge? I have to finish my sisters wedding albulm by Christmas. I also have a wdw 2002 trip to start. I have 6 pages done so far.princess:

Counted mine up and I have 10. Hoping to get more done this week this I only have to work 1/2 so far. Although with illness going around the schools, I could be in for another full week.

Participants and pages so far:

WDW Mom ~ 10 pages
Blondie7 ~ 6 pages
babslittleones ~ 6 pages
Alice24 ~ 4 pages
pattyY ~ 2 pages
PigletsPal ~ 2 pages
maragretmouse
crazyforpooh
OurDogCisco
aurora19
wuv tigger
Mamu
pattievers

Blondie7, it's basically just a challenge to see who gets the most pages done. The person who gets the most pages done will win the prizes I have listed. The winner will then host the next challenge in February by keeping track of the pages completed and supply that month's prize! Welcome to the challenge!!
:wave2:

A big fat 0 so far. Did get a little paper cut but that as far as I've gotten.

I'm knee deep into cookie making this week, I'm sure once December 27 rolls around I'll be catching up. Have taken lot of pictures, and they'll soon need a home.

But...I did start 16 pages on Saturday. They just need jounaling.

UNfortunately, that will have to wait until next year. Something to look forward to!

Thank goodness this is a two month challenge!

Patti

Happy Holidays to all!

not sure how I missed this post! I thought I was already in for the month of Dec.! I did 25 pages at my weekend crop! I hope to do a lot in Jan...HAHA I do have one crop planned! So hopefully I can crank some out!

Current totals!! New players always welcome!!

Spinning ~ 25 pages
WDW Mom ~ 10 pages
Blondie7 ~ 6 pages
babslittleones ~ 6 pages
Alice24 ~ 4 pages
pattyY ~ 2 pages
PigletsPal ~ 2 pages
maragretmouse
crazyforpooh
OurDogCisco
aurora19
wuv tigger
Mamu
pattievers

I completed 60 pages last month. 44 of those pages were books that I made for both my sister and myself!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter