December/January layout challenge... post here

over 200 pages!! that is incredible!!

I'm journnaling today to complete the roughly 20 pages I have scrapped this month. I'm thrilled with that!!! I'm almost done with our cruise portion and will start WDW afterwards. Funny how though I know i'll never actually win this contest, I do think of it and use that to motivate me. Once I sit down and get started I'm fine and rolling....................

Wow, Patti that's fantastic. I've completed a total of 6 pages (I think.)

I scrapped several pages last night but still need to journal. I think I am in the 60's somewhere but it really doesn't matter. I am just proud that I am near to the cought up stage and should be to the "no pics the crop" stage but the end of Feb. if I keep my motivation up.

Congrats pattievers. Not sure where you got the time to crop so many pages. I would have been burnt out by know. Just curious... How thick is the dust in your house and how high is the laundry piled???:D :D :D

Some heavy scrapping going on here.

I've completed 5 more pages yesterday. The Family Ties Book is completed. It will get packed up and shipped to Italy tomorrow.

I gave Lucy here album of our 2003 Disney Trip Friday, she hasn't put it down, took it to a sleepover yesterday. Guess it's exciting looking at all the pictures and knowing only 9 days till our next Disney Trip.

I'm ready for the Big Thaw. Watch out I'll be a scrapping fool when I return. My class starts up the week after I return home and DH will be soon returning to work. :bounce: I'll be able to scrap all day long. :Pinkbounc. At least until the ground thaws, then my #1 hobby kicks-in. No more sitting in the chair Dis'*** or scrapping it's outside into the yard. :bounce: I can't wait.

What an awesome accomplishment. I envy you on how many pages you completed. I can only wish, I am so far behind it isn't even funny anymore. I think I'll have to stop taking pictures just so I can get caught up.

Well I don't remember what I completed in December but, in January I completed 30 Pages.

Laura

A :crazy: scrapaholic

What a month of scrapping. I did about 10 more pages and have gone on a break for awhile. I'll probably start back in again in a week or so. I should be finished with all my pictures by the end of February.

Happy scrapping everyone!
Beth

I had a great time working on my pages. I was lucky to have so much free time to catch up on my Disney trips. It helps when you have a DH who lets you spend whatever you want, and have everything you could possibly need at your fingertips.

I am pretty much burnt out now...which is too bad because I still have lots of journaling to do and just dropped off 18 rolls of film!

I hope everyone is ready to jump into the February challenge.

Patti
258 pages completed in 2004

Way to go Patti! You must be so pleased....I swear one of these days I am going to sit and do nothing but scrap...I am getting back to simple pages and not worrying about it...

I didn't get much done like I planned. ONly 2 pages. I guess, I am on a roll there... :p

WTG, Pattievers! That is so awesome you scrapped that many pages. Congrats!

Tina

My prize package arrived this afternoon. Thanks so much! I see there was a reason I finished so much....the package was tailor made for me.

I love absolutely everything in it. Especially all the Making Memories goodies. Can there be a better company than MM?

I really love it all.

Thanks again!!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter