December/January layout challenge... post here

Finished my 2 - so now up to 6. Planning more scrapping this weekend.

8 more pages done on Caoilinn's Album. Total 38 pages so far on this challange.

Just got back from LSS and scrapping. Finished 8 pages in DS 7 book. I have also had a chance to journal a few pages over the weekend so my total is now 41.

DD, SIL, DC and her DD and I are going on a scrapping weekend in a couple weeks so I hope to get lots of pages done then too. DH is going away the end of Jan. so I hope to go to midnight crap at LSS then too. I am determined to get all caight up before we leave for WDW in March and birthday madness hits our house plus DS's First Communion.

well I got another 4 pages done today in my 'Jellystone' album!

(as well as 3 loads of laundry, time with the kids and cook dinner - wish I could have such productive days every day!)

We're about 3/4 of the way through this challenge. Here are the page totals so far. If you could help me by telling me your totals when you post, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

WDW Mom ~ 41 pages
Mamu ~ 38 pages
Spinning ~ 25 pages
PigletsPal ~ 21 pages
pattyY ~ 9 pages
Blondie7 ~ 6 pages
babslittleones ~ 6 pages
aurora19 ~ 6 pages
Alice24 ~ 4 pages
RRBB ~ 2 pages
maragretmouse
crazyforpooh
OurDogCisco
wuv tigger
pattievers

Please check your totals and make sure I've got them right. ;)

I'm still in..though it doesn't look it (lol)

I nearly finished a big bunch of pages in December, but I need to finish the journaling. Hopefully...I will get them done, and a bunch more before this is over.

I had planned on doing it tonight...but found out the free Disney Movie rebate has to be postmarked tomorrow. May as well do the rebates as well. SIGH. More money for cropping anyway.

Thanks for hosting this month!

Patti

Okay, Patti, get busy!! The prize is pretty awesome if I do say so myself and it will going out in just over two short weeks!! ;)

I was beginning to think I would never get anything completely done. SUre...I crop a few times a week...but I never seem to get to the journaling.

Well...today, I actually finished 11 pages!! YEAH. Now, I am on a roll. I am cropping tomorrow night, and plan on spending Saturday and Sunday finishing up the pages I started in Decemeber. Oh...free crop day on Monday at LSS! YEAH!

Wish me luck! I am still working on DD's 1 st year, and she will be 15 soon!

Patti

Another 3 for me - still in the Jellystone album - I hope to get last Septembers trip done by tomorrow night then I need to finish my sisters gift album!
there pretty simple pages (no lumpies) - but I wanna get a lot done! ;)

I'm doing a crop tonight so I hope I get a lot done! I'm so behind! Wish me luck!:tongue:

YA!
another 4 done for me before I went to bed last night
---------------no laundry done though - lol

I think that puts me at 16

I have been working on my pages for nearly every waking moment of the last two days. Thankfully...I have lots to show for all my efforts (besides a migrane which is coming on).

I have finished 25 more pages! I am up to 36 for the month (s).

Hopefully...this streak will last. I am seeing lots of my piles vanish before my eyes. It feels great!

Happy cropping everyone!

Patti

All right! I did a crop last night and again this AM and I am up to 22 for this session! Wa Hoo!

I did 7 more pages today so that puts me at a total of 32 I believe. I hope to work a little more tomorrow

another 4 yesturday - after really struggleing with one 2 pages layout - to bring me to 20! :)

That brings me to 41 for the months. I am having a blast! I am just taking a break from today's pages.

Thanks for hosting this month!!

Patti

Another two page layout last night, so I'm up to 24! I'm finally on a roll! Hope to get more done tonight. :hyper:

Completed 5 pages. I finally took out the 2003 Disney Album and did 2 pages on it. Need to finish this album so I can start the 2004 album when I return.

Finished my Italy album :Pinkbounc 3 1/3 months to do 78 pages.

Total for the month is 43 pages.

:crazy:

I have been cropping night and day for the last three days!

I have finished another 32 pages since last I visited..bringing me to 73 for the month!

The best part....most of my years are now done, and I can actually get them into an album.

Of course, the bad news, my bill for all the CTMH page protectors I am going to need is going to be more than my mortgage at this rate. That will teach me to not scrap chronologically! I promise, I will from now on!

I am going to zone out for awhile. I will do more tomorrow~

Patti

WOW- You GO Patti! You are a scrappin fool! :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter