December/January layout challenge... post here

WOW! Patti I am impressed! You go girl! I wish I could get on a roll like that. I did once many years ago HAHA!

Gabby was gone to a birthday party...
Mark was out watching the game....
Matthew took a 4 hour nap....
I watched the game...
and completed 16 pages!
That has to be a record for a day for me! :)
That puts me at 36!

that you gals ROCK! A lot of us seem to be on fire! :jumping2: I am hoping to get a few more pages done this afternoon. I'm going to take a pic of a layout I did on Friday and try and figure out how to post it on Peas...

Keep on scrappin everyone!

My DH took BOTH kids (GASP) out this morning, so I am using the opportunity to CLEAN the downstairs. I can never seem to get it thoroughly done when they're here. Yippee! :rolleyes:

I think CM croppers are underated. It is hard to do! And all the journaling. I love it!

I managed another 23 pages today. Only because everything is already chosen, and I just have to glue it together (well..there is always journaling to type or write, and titles to cut out...but you get the idea).

I think the only reason I am on such a roll is because I need my sewing table back, yet I see the end is in sight. I few more pages and I will be completely caught up, except for a this last Disney trip!

Maybe then, I can start on my Mother's album that I wanted to do last Christmas :)

Patti
96 pages in 2004!

I made a New Years resolution this year to get all my mound of pictures scrapped and put into albums. I've been busy as a bee all month trying to get this done. I can say that I am about 3/4 of the way there.

As of today, I am at 80 pages right now. I did take a break today but watch out for tomorrow.

Happy scrapping everyone!
Beth

I did 4 more pages today so that brings me to I think 36. I am pleased !I just wish it was my total for the month of Jan! Now that would be GREAT!

WOW!! You guys have been BUSY!! That's what I get for not checking this thread more often!!

pattievers ~ 96 pages
babslittleones ~ 80 pages
WDW Mom ~ 45 pages
Mamu ~ 43 pages
Spinning ~ 36 pages
pattyT ~ 36 pages
Alice24 ~ 28 pages
PigletsPal ~ 21 pages
Blondie7 ~ 6 pages
aurora19 ~ 6 pages
RRBB ~ 2 pages
maragretmouse
crazyforpooh
OurDogCisco
wuv tigger

Still 10 days left including this weekend!! Keep up the great work!!

I got back Sunday evening from a weekend scrapbooking trip at the beach. I not once saw the ocean until we were leaving Sunday. We went down late Thursday night and didn't step out of the house (except to go get a coffee pot at 3:30am one morning). While there I scrapped from start to finish 68 pages and couldn't believe that I had gotten so many done. Then, I started counting how many hours of sleep I had over the weekend and it was around 7-8 hours for the entire weekend. I now am paying for the non-sleeping weekend, but wouldn't do it any differently because I completed so many pages.

I am going again in April and can't wait. That seems to be the way that I'm going to get a lot accomplished at one time.

Keep up the great work and preserving those pictures.

My scrapbooking angel has left me alone to struggle with a 2 page layout.

I work on it off and on yesterday, off and on for most of the morning. I am pleased with it, now I need a break from scrapping. I don't know why this happens sometimes.

I guess it called scrappers slump. Thats the kind of day you wish you were scrapping with others.

2 pages completed brings my total to 45.

"Flamingo's A Pink Thing". I shall avoid everything pink for the rest of this month.

But I have finished another 63 pages in the last two days. These were pages that I started back in early December. They just needed journaling and Titles.

I am so strange. I always start my pages at a crop (and I crop 3 or 4 days a week) and I finish them at home.

If I could just learn to crop at home, or journal and title before I leave for the stores. Ah well..it is never going to happen.

Thankfully...I am finishing up chronologically, and 1989 through 1991 are now complete! YEAH!

Patti
159 pages completed in 2004

Patti that is amazing! I can't even imagine all of those pages! But I do know what you mean by not completing pages..I do the same thing will leave a space to write in later or a place to put something I forgot to bring with me!
But Great Job!
I finished 8 more last night! so that brings my total up to 42! I would love to finish at least 4 pages a day!

It is hard for most of us to finish alot, since we are so busy with kids, jobs and car pools.

I, on the other hand, only need to get the kids to school in the morning, and they get their own breakfast! I have nearly 16 hours a day to scrapbook, and the last week or so, I have been using every minute of that time.

Since my kids like to scrap, we are spending some time together. My Laura is my Best title maker, and Jonathan is my best page critic (sometimes too much so...he doesn't like anything!). DH just suggests I order from QVC (there wasn't anything I wanted!!!!) or asks if I want to leave the house and go to the LSS?

I know...I am so spoiled!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Patti
159 pages completed in 2004

Okay, Patti, should I just send out the prize now? LOL!!

WOW!! I'm in awe.

I too have lots of time to scrap, but don't get nearly as much done as you do. It always takes me forever to find the right colors and decide where I want to go with certain pictures. Right now, I have MGM pictures sitting on my table. I'm not sure about my paper/color choices and it's been sitting there for days now!! I may wait until the crop tomorrow night to figure it out. I also get most things done at crops, then come home and journal.

Did two more pages today. Up to 49 now. Going scrapping Sat with DD and DC and her DD so I hope to get lots done. I am hoping to crop a ton of pics before I go so all I'll have to do is put my pages together and embellish when I get there.

I managed to get 10 more pages done so that would put me at 90 total so far.

I am over 3/4 of the way done with all my pictures. I am so excited. Once I complete all my pictures, then I'm off to do some basketmaking and then some counted cross stitch.

Happy scrapping!
Beth

Just completed the 2003 Disney Album, I'm on a roll with completing albums. 2 more albums to complete, and I can start new ones.

12 pages completed, total so far 55 pages. :)

I haven't been doing quite as much cropping, but have finished 80 more pages since i posted last. I thought I was worn out, but cropped today and felt great. Good thing...I have two crops scheduled this week!

Patti
239 pages completed in 2004

Just a few days left!!

pattievers ~ 239 pages
babslittleones ~ 90 pages
TammyNC ~ 68 pages
Mamu ~ 55 pages
WDW Mom ~ 49 pages
Spinning ~ 42 pages
pattyT ~ 36 pages
Alice24 ~ 28 pages
PigletsPal ~ 21 pages
Blondie7 ~ 6 pages
aurora19 ~ 6 pages
RRBB ~ 6 pages
maragretmouse
crazyforpooh
OurDogCisco
wuv tigger

last updated 1/27 3:08 pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter