• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Designers in training..Photoshop elements newbies

I downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements this morning, played with it all day, and finally have my first name fill done. I am sure it will get better, but I am pretty proud of it. I am doing one for each of our family members, and we leave in 14 days for WDW. One down, six to go!

Tobyshirt.jpg
[/IMG]

hi that looks great, how did you upload the photo, i am having trouble uploading mine, i do not have a photobucket account, they are just on fb.thanks for your help sarah.

To the person who made the Mickey Photo Globe I just wanted to say that it looks incredible. I wanted to thank you for sharing the link to make it. I am just learning how to use Photoshop Elements 11 and I so appreciate all the advice and tips everyone shares.
I love Disney and my daughter loves all the ideas, cards, letters, tshirts and gifts I have made using some of the designers incredible designs. I bought the program to try to learn to do a few namefils and mouse heads myself.

Again to all the designers thank you for the great work you do and for sharing your tips and ideas.
Stacey

To the person who made the Mickey Photo Globe I just wanted to say that it looks incredible. I wanted to thank you for sharing the link to make it. I am just learning how to use Photoshop Elements 11 and I so appreciate all the advice and tips everyone shares.
I love Disney and my daughter loves all the ideas, cards, letters, tshirts and gifts I have made using some of the designers incredible designs. I bought the program to try to learn to do a few namefils and mouse heads myself.

Again to all the designers thank you for the great work you do and for sharing your tips and ideas.
Stacey

How can I see the mickey globe?

Those are all fantastic! My favourite is the Cinderella fill. It is just gorgeous!

minni mad mum, those are great. I love using photobucket on here to upload.

Another way you can share so we are not leaving the page is to use the little add image on the top of the message box and put the direct link in from photobucket, its a code on the side or under the picture when u upload them. Works great. Keep up the great work!

Also i get images from disney clips and the images are then gifs but are not animated however when i upload to photoshop it wont work ?

Hey minnie mad mum, I am also from the united kingdom !!! I have worked it out now thank you. Have you created a thread yet as looked at your designs and they are fab !

Hey minnie mad mum, I am also from the united kingdom !!! I have worked it out now thank you. Have you created a thread yet as looked at your designs and they are fab !

Hiya, where in the uk are you, I'm in wiltshire. I don't know how to create a thread on here, I do a lot of requests on Facebook, have you designed yet?

I am from Suffolk and love designing !!!! Did you make a thread in the end and also wondering when you use text in Photoshop how do you add a colored line around the edge of the writing (like the princess design in your photobucket) ???? Do you also have a Facebook page as would love to look at it and like it (if you do private message me the website url) :artist: Hope you are well

I am from Suffolk and love designing !!!! Did you make a thread in the end and also wondering when you use text in Photoshop how do you add a colored line around the edge of the writing (like the princess design in your photobucket) ???? Do you also have a Facebook page as would love to look at it and like it (if you do private message me the website url) :artist: Hope you are well

Hey there, Suffolk, I've never been there. Yes I have made a thread and have completed a few requests. The princess lettering coloured line was tricky to do, it's on the edit tab, stroke colour, you can do it on the outside or inside of the letters. I don't have a specific FB page just my personal one, the pics on there are now on photobucket :-)
What have you designed so far? Would love to see them

most web images are 72ppi resolution and this seems to be the PSE default....mine are nice and crisp as I always use 300ppi... and always save as JPGs rather than PNGs as they are smaller files for my hard drive. :woohoo:

oh, and I DISign mine with inch dimensions and not pixels... :surfweb:

do not compromise on resolution. it may make the image too small to use successfully and will look even worse if you try to enlarge it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter