Did you say nose picker or nose peeker? Our April 2021 trip! Update 8/19** complete!

Just caught up on this one too! what a lovely trip!

MCO was not real busy, we retrieved our luggage fairly quickly and made our way to Magical Express and the wait sign said 75 minutes, yikes, we were not in for that type of wait.

Ugh that was the situation when we were there in May too. Terrible!

9E35BA47-3094-4892-9FDA-7BA6599591B4.jpeg

Wow, this lobby is so beautiful!

We walked to Storybook Circus and felt a little sadness seeing our favorite shop in this area closed.

The Big Top is soooo good. glad it's reopened now.

We got our one and only PhotoPass picture next. I can’t believe this was the only one in Epcot with Andi.
4A69BA10-2405-4643-A4A1-D7B82EA84A6E.jpeg

Perfect topiary if you were only going to get one!

I had the key lime tart and the frozen lemonade with the firefly blackberry moonshine.

mmm that moonshine was so good!

Do Skyliner’s crash?

All the time! hahah

Andi had the Dolewhip frozen drink and I had the Frose with rose wine and vodka, both were good, Andi’s was the clear winner. I would do the Dolewhip drink next time!

The only way I've liked Dole Whip. Blasphemous, I know.

Next, we headed to Dinosaur, this was a walk on and we were able to go get that dinosaur 🦖 x 2, We absolutely love this ride. I know there are haters out there but not us. This ride is full of memories for us.

Your favorite! I agree, I love Dinosaur too. More than Indiana Jones in Disneyland!

We made it to Gideon’s our first night and loved the whole concept of the shop, oh yeah the cookies aren’t bad either! Yummy. We got 2 chocolate chip, 1 cookies and cream and 1 chocolate chip, pistachio toffee OMG, this one was my favorite! These lasted our entire trip. So big!

Those cookies are so darn good. Waiting to get them, not so much.

hahah you're the only people out!

Spoiler, we did not ride ToT in April, the wait was just way too long.

Ugh, the social distancing REALLY hurt ToT. With FP it was so easy to get on it!

Frozen had a long wait and, as you all know, Andi boycotts this one.

Mission: let's get Andi to ride Frozen in December!

The wait time was at 100 minutes! We did not want to wait that long and we both were a little testy by this time.

Yikes, what a frustrating morning!

We did walk around the center and out to the petting area. We just looked around and didn’t pet any animals today. The animals are so cute out here, even the big pig 🐷 It was time for us to head back to Africa. We went to the train area and had a very short wait (thank goodness). I really enjoyed the class and so did Andi. I would definitely do this again.

You made it sound so fun, I definitely want to try in December, if there's time.

We decided on Big Thunder, let the giggling commence 🤣This ride makes me laugh so much! Such a perfect roller coaster for me! It is the wildest one I will ride! Get it!

You've gotta ride Disneyland's, you'll love it!

This was so gross, he squeezed each nostril and just blew the yuck 🤮 to the ground. Andi and I couldn’t believe it, talk about nose picking at a whole new level. I was so glad we were far enough away from him but still, so disgusting. He then goes over and touches the napkins at Aloha Isle and the silverware dispenser. Never sanitizes his hands at all. I told Andi go to the other napkin and silverware dispenser, don’t touch that one! Thank goodness there was another napkin and silverware dispenser on the other side. This really was terrible to see, especially during a pandemic! I mean who does that at anytime!

Ew, what kind of a sea creature human does this? Ew ew ew.

We decided to try a walk up At Mythos.

Yum! Mythos is delicious!

Masks are not fun but honestly you get use to it.

yessss agree so much! Most of the time I forget about mine!

I've been a little hit or miss but I'm trying to do a bit of DIS-ing when I can! Glad to be back
Thanks again for taking the time to read and comment!
Ohh I can imagine! It was bad enough the way I'd sweat through my clothes in August, but I can imagine that masks would be a whole different level of hot and yucky!
It was definitely sweaty at times, I was surprised that our June trip was as hot as August this year!

Just caught up on this one too! what a lovely t
Hi Kara, thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I have enjoyed visiting with you these past few weeks!
Ugh that was the situation when we were there in May too. Terrible!
ME must have been short drivers or Disney cut them back and this caused all the long lines
Wow, this lobby is so beautiful!
Destino is beautiful and very inviting and smells so good!
Not sure what I missed here with the quote! Oh well Disney is fun 🤩
Perfect topiary if you were only going to get on
I love the LK and this topiary is perfect. My son loved LK when he was a toddler he watched it at least 30 times!
mmm that moonshine was so good!
It really was, we had it several times!
The only way I've liked Dole Whip. Blasphemous, I know.
I agree best way to have Dolewhip
Your favorite! I agree, I love Dinosaur too. More than Indiana Jones in Disneyland!
Haha 😂 I love this bumpy ride!
hahah you're the only people out!
We were the only dumb ones running in the rain!
Ugh, the social distancing REALLY hurt ToT. With FP it was so easy to get on it!
I also think 1 elevator was down in April
Mission: let's get Andi to ride Frozen in December!
Good Luck,haha, she got her butt wet and now hates it:confused3
Yikes, what a frustrating morning!
It was a total bus fail and caused us to miss FoP
You made it sound so fun, I definitely want to try in December, if there's time.
The drawing class was so fun and I would definitely do this again
You've gotta ride Disneyland's, you'll love it!
I know! We need to get out to Disneyland one of these years! We might try next year
Yum! Mythos is delicious!
I really enjoyed eating there, we may try it in December!

Thank you so much! I enjoyed following your adventures on FB
What a way to move, certainly not boring traditional flight to your new home!
I really like Universal and having the AP there is really nice and so worth it!

Now it's time to settle down and get back to work. Getting nervous about starting a new job. :/

And now... lot's of adventure and sightseeing. We saw and did so much!

I really liked my Uni time and hope I can go back again someday!

Now it's time to settle down and get back to work. Getting nervous about starting a new job. :/

And now... lot's of adventure and sightseeing. We saw and did so much!

I really liked my Uni time and hope I can go back again someday!
Let me know how the new job is. When do you start?

I start the 25th... and awfully nervous about it. :/ I am going to spend this coming week reviewing skills and knowledge.
You will do great! Enjoy your time off for now! I worked for many years In PACU and SICU, I worked mostly with the heart bypass patients. I would recover them, loved it! I couldn’t do it anymore to stressful for this “older” nurse, lol 😆

You will do great! Enjoy your time off for now! I worked for many years In PACU and SICU, I worked mostly with the heart bypass patients. I would recover them, loved it! I couldn’t do it anymore to stressful for this “older” nurse, lol 😆

Would you mind if I gave you a call tomorrow or sometime this week? I'd love to pick your brain. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter