DIS Circle Journal III - Changes in Mailing Order :+)

tammy/mom of two said:
Hi, I am intaerested and I am not sure if You have me as one of the participants, please let me know, thanks, tammy
Hi Tammy, I have sent you a pm...please check it and respond to it.

I picked my theme. I was going to go with Magical Memory, but that is taken, so I will go with Disney Tradition.

I'm really stuck on the Hidden Mickey, because we haven't really ever looked for them. Maybe I'll get lucky, and I won't get that one until we've returned from our trip in December.

Madi100 said:
I'm really stuck on the Hidden Mickey, because we haven't really ever looked for them. Maybe I'll get lucky, and I won't get that one until we've returned from our trip in December.

I was afraid of this but it could also be something like a place you've seen a Mickey that you really weren't expecting. Or even broader with hiding a Mickey on your layout somewhere. Hope these help some of you with some ideas.

I updated the database with my modified topic of "Fave Ride Now & Then"
Looks like mostly everyone has a topic -- KatDisney is your going to be "Letters to Walt" or "Magical Disney Moment" I am trying to see what I need to get together for Pictures !!! I am getting my CM pages tonight so I can start on the intro & sign in pages!!!

Originally Posted by Madi100
jennyL said:
I was afraid of this but it could also be something like a place you've seen a Mickey that you really weren't expecting. Or even broader with hiding a Mickey on your layout somewhere. Hope these help some of you with some ideas.
Jenny, I am glad you have expanded your theme a little bit; several people have expressed to me via pm that this would be a hard one for them.
I think adding "unexpected mickey" will give people more options as there are 'mickeys' all over the place - right out there,,,not hidden, just there, on buildings, flower beds, fences, light posts ..... this definitely makes it easier!

And please, everyone, check the database in the yahoo group to make sure it is current. I am going to add a file of the first post on this thread that has the 'expanded' explainations of everyones topics....now off to do the mailing order.... :sunny:

I have a question -- should we not use handwriting in other people's books. Just want to be sure I do everyone's book correctly. Thanks M

bigsis1970 said:
I have a question -- should we not use handwriting in other people's books. Just want to be sure I do everyone's book correctly. Thanks M
Handwritting is fine....this is about you so anything personal is great!
It is okay to use pictures that have you in it or ones that don't.....or even pictures from the internet if you don't have the ones you need for a layout.....

GrayFal said:
Originally Posted by Madi100

Jenny, I am glad you have expanded your theme a little bit; several people have expressed to me via pm that this would be a hard one for them.
I think adding "unexpected mickey" will give people more options as there are 'mickeys' all over the place - right out there,,,not hidden, just there, on buildings, flower beds, fences, light posts ..... this definitely makes it easier!

And please, everyone, check the database in the yahoo group to make sure it is current. I am going to add a file of the first post on this thread that has the 'expanded' explainations of everyones topics....now off to do the mailing order.... :sunny:

Pat, I just checked for first page, and my theme is not on there. I chose Disney Traditions. I think I mentioned it somewhere, and it's on the database. Just want to make sure you didn't miss it. :)

Madi100 said:
Pat, I just checked for first page, and my theme is not on there. I chose Disney Traditions. I think I mentioned it somewhere, and it's on the database. Just want to make sure you didn't miss it. :)
Could you give me a little description to add as well????

GrayFal said:
Could you give me a little description to add as well????

Sorry. I haven't done this before. You might have to beat stuff out of me :) Disney Tradition - something that your family has to do everytime they visit the World. It can be something in the parks or outside the parks. Eating at a favorite restaurant, always riding a ride first, certain pictures, etc.

Let me know if I have not given any other information.

sorry guys about the Hidden Mickey topic I just love looking for them but it is a recent interest. I'd also like to include Hidden Mickeys you would like to look for when you return to the World. I know that I had read about alot of HMs before I started looking for them so if you know of one that you are going to look for next time you go then you can use that too.

I also hope that in unusual places will help. I have a person a couple streets over with a Mickey flower bed so something like that would work. I'm pretty open with my theme but if you have any more questions just PM me.

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
Hi Nicole! Just wanted to say welcome to our group and I love your theme!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm really looking forward to doing this. I can't wait to see how everyone else scraps and of course getting to know people.

jennyL said:
sorry guys about the Hidden Mickey topic I just love looking for them but it is a recent interest. I'd also like to include Hidden Mickeys you would like to look for when you return to the World. I know that I had read about alot of HMs before I started looking for them so if you know of one that you are going to look for next time you go then you can use that too.

I also hope that in unusual places will help. I have a person a couple streets over with a Mickey flower bed so something like that would work. I'm pretty open with my theme but if you have any more questions just PM me.

Okay, so just to make sure I'm reading it right -- I have a picture from when we went to visit Yellowstone National Park that is 3 geyser pools and they are in the shape of Mickey's head. Is that what you mean or do you mean park exclusive? I just want clarification so I know whether I need to get a duplicate of that photo or not! :flower:

DLCharmedOne said:
Okay, so just to make sure I'm reading it right -- I have a picture from when we went to visit Yellowstone National Park that is 3 geyser pools and they are in the shape of Mickey's head. Is that what you mean or do you mean park exclusive? I just want clarification so I know whether I need to get a duplicate of that photo or not! :flower:

Thats exactly it. I'm not specific to Park exclusives. My DH and I have started finding them all over now. LOL we are constantly going Hidden Mickey and making jokes about them.

bigsis1970 said:
KatDisney is your going to be "Letters to Walt" or "Magical Disney Moment"

Im doing letters to walt.. I thought it would be a great topic and interesting..

Great Kat I think so too - I just wanted to be sure as yours is the first book I get !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter