DIS Circle Journal III - Changes in Mailing Order :+)

GrayFal said:
Okay - only ONE more theme to go!!!

Okay--that would be me. I am always the last to order at a restaurant, the last to leave a Pampered Chef or PartyLite party because I just can't decide what I want. . . obviously I am just following my same old pattern! :rolleyes:
You can just imagine how slow a scrapper I am!

Anyway, after consulting my resident scrapbook helper (11 yr old DD) I have decided to do "What Disney Character are You Most Like and Why?" Decided that would be easier to get pictures for, and fun to see what you all think about yourselves! Thank you all for your patience with me. :wave2:

Kim

(Will we have any other major decisions to make? I should probably get a head start, if so. . . ) :rotfl2:

I went into Joanns tonight and bought my lbum after much searching. It is a 8x8 toploading one. This way everyone can create thier pages and slide them in the page protectors..

I can't wait to get started decorating it. Im still wating for some things from ebay to go in and on it.

Sandy is doing the album dance :cool1:

My album arrived in the mail yesterday. I am working on the the opening pages as soon as I finish up my cruse II swap stuff - which should be this weekend.

I bought my album yesterday too. I got an 8x8 toploading album. It's the redish colored one with Mickey in the middle. I got it at Hobby Lobby for $6.50, so I'm excited. Now, I need to get working on it.

Do you think its will be easier or harder with a Creative Memory book to leave or take off the cover ?? I was thinking that it would cut down on the bulk without the cover but then it just leaves the pages exposed.. OH I know what I can do .. I have some CM 7x7 Blue pages I can make the cover !!! thanks for letting me talk that through -- Michelle
ps and I think I will tie it up with some ribbon!!

bigsis1970 said:
Do you think its will be easier or harder with a Creative Memory book to leave or take off the cover ?? I was thinking that it would cut down on the bulk without the cover but then it just leaves the pages exposed.. OH I know what I can do .. I have some CM 7x7 Blue pages I can make the cover !!! thanks for letting me talk that through -- Michelle
ps and I think I will tie it up with some ribbon!!

I like your idea! :) I am using a CM album too, but I already decorated the inside of the cover, so I can't leave mine off!

I finished my sign-in page last night. I just have to do my own LO and then it's done!! :Pinkbounc

I still have no idea what I'm going to do with mine - I got a Pioneer 8x8 top loader the other day at Craft Warehouse - actually I got 2 of them for $5 each and just took the pages out of one of them and put them in the other so I would have enough pages for the CJ!

I still am a little confused/undecided on how to do this. I'm sure I'll figure it out, but the sign in pages is what has me at a loss - especially with having top loader pages...oh well - I'm sure something will come to me. :confused3

DLCharmedOne said:
I still am a little confused/undecided on how to do this. I'm sure I'll figure it out, but the sign in pages is what has me at a loss - especially with having top loader pages...oh well - I'm sure something will come to me. :confused3

I had a hard time figuring out what to do for this also.... What about a pocket page? Or little cards or squares or something for everyone to embellish? I didn't use tags, because it just wasn't working for me....
Good luck!

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
I had a hard time figuring out what to do for this also.... What about a pocket page? Or little cards or squares or something for everyone to embellish? I didn't use tags, because it just wasn't working for me....
Good luck!

My thought was bookmarks instead of tags, & make the bookmarks the same height as the pages, then each of you could just slip your bookmark into the page protector for your page - I could use a different color ribbon for each tag and then the bookmarks could just be slipped into the page protectors with the tassles sticking out. How does that sound?

DLCharmedOne said:
My thought was bookmarks instead of tags, & make the bookmarks the same height as the pages, then each of you could just slip your bookmark into the page protector for your page - I could use a different color ribbon for each tag and then the bookmarks could just be slipped into the page protectors with the tassles sticking out. How does that sound?

I need to figure mine out also. I thought about still doing tags, but adhering them to the page instead of just having them in the pockets. I thought about making tags for 15 people (do I make one for myself too???) and just having them be loose in the protector. I think as people make them they can attach them to the page. Maybe I'll decorate the page somehow and maybe even put the tags in an envelope. I think I'll need four pages instead of two for this, though.

DLCharmedOne said:

oooh, VERY cute!!!!!!!!

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
oooh, VERY cute!!!!!!!!
LOL....when i was in Michaels the other day...I purchased 2X6 inch bookmarks...the last swap i made 2X4 inch ones but i like these better,,,,and I will use them as bookmarks after the swap so make them nice!!!

I am going to use Tags for my sign in page somehow -- not sure yet

I also was wondering would you like me to slip on my page protectors before sending out my book??

Decided to put the page protectors on.. Keep em' safe ya know.. I have finished my book AAHH can sit back and breath a little easier now -- to take a peek follow this link
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigsis1970

Michelle--
Saw your pages--too cute! Have you decided for sure not to send the album, just the pages? I hadn't thought about the album adding to the bulk/weight issue. (I am using a CM album, too.)

Gotta think about that--great, another decision. . . ;)

I decided to send without the cover .. That is why I put a blue page on the top and bottom I figured it would save the white pages some , but i also put on the protectors. I used Ribbon for the binding rather then the straps too.

bigsis1970 said:
I decided to send without the cover .. That is why I put a blue page on the top and bottom I figured it would save the white pages some , but i also put on the protectors. I used Ribbon for the binding rather then the straps too.

it looks great!!!!!!! I love your pages! :teeth:

and now I'm rethinking what to do w/my cover....but I already decorated the front AND the inside cover. I suppose I could color copy them and attach it w/ribbon like you did, and then put it all back together next December (which sounds SOOOOOOOO far away! :rotfl2: )

thanks guys -- I had to wait to just the right time to do it , creativity is some times hit or miss with me.

Well after the discussion about my subject the creativity hit me and I have done the intro, instructions, sign in, front and back cover, and tag. The only pages left our my entry into the journal. Hopefully those will get done and then I will be ready to mail.

Question: Are we to mail the journal on the 15th or is it to be to its new location by the 15th?

Thanks and I will try to get pics posted somewhere once I get completely done.

jennyL said:
The only pages left our my entry into the journal. Hopefully those will get done and then I will be ready to mail.

me too!!! Congrats on getting so much done! Can't wait to see the pics!

jennyL said:
Well after the discussion about my subject the creativity hit me and I have done the intro, instructions, sign in, front and back cover, and tag. The only pages left our my entry into the journal. Hopefully those will get done and then I will be ready to mail.

Question: Are we to mail the journal on the 15th or is it to be to its new location by the 15th?

Thanks and I will try to get pics posted somewhere once I get completely done.
Please get it in the mail by the 15th.....if you need to send early because of vacation/other committments...just post it on our Yahoo site or email your 'mail recipient'
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter