DIS Circle Journal III - Changes in Mailing Order :+)

UGH! I think I'm having some sort of "scrappers block" or something -- I keep trying to put my CJ together and instead of getting anywhere I just end up sitting there staring at it like its going to just decorate itself!! I have done the sign in tags 3 times now and I'm still not happy with it!! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH ME!?!?! :rotfl2:

Anyways - just thought I'd vent -- I sure hope the creative juices start flowing soon or poor KatDisney is going to have a blank book to look at! :guilty:

That must be it!! :banana:

The poor lady at the LSS probably thinks I'm a looney! I've been in there like 3 times and the most I've purchased so far are library pockets for the Character Swap! I keep going in there for CJ stuff and either come out empty handed or with stuff for a different swap that I really don't need but just HAVE TO HAVE! I wasn't like this before I started hanging out here! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Really!

I wasn't!

I would like to place the group logo in my journal, however every version I see of it is blurry. I know if I print it out it will look blurry as well. Can someone email it to me in a larger resolution. Or is it just on my screen that it is blurry. Thank you in advance.

Becky

I tried to post a couple files for you on our yahoo group... let me know if those work for you.

Thank you I made one work for me. I greatly appreciate, now I gotta get my butt in gear.

Becky

Hi everyone, Hey Kim - just making sure on your topic.. I see on the Database in our Yahoo group you have Fave song/Quote but here you have What char are you most like and why. Can you please tell me which is right? I am leaving in 20 days for my trip and want to be sure to capure the correct pictures I will need to complete my LOs.. Thanks bunches.. Michelle

Time to Mail......looking forward to seeing this months creations! :grouphug:

Remember to update on the tracking database on Yahoo!

GrayFal said:
Time to Mail......looking forward to seeing this months creations! :grouphug:

Remember to update on the tracking database on Yahoo!

Because of the "changes" to our group......the mailing order will need to be changed.....

Laura has agreed to tackle this tonight.....so please check in with her at the yahoo group.....Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter