Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

Just got mine in today's mail! I still have 7 cards available. If you'd like me to send you one, just send me a PM with your address & I'll send them out right away! :goodvibes Jackie

I have four cards available to share. Please pm me with your name and address if you want to use one.

send me a PM if you are interested...I seemed to have received too many!!! :goodvibes

Woohoo! We just got ours! I have 7 cards that we are happy to share with families or individuals. Send me a PM or e-mail me at od1kenobe@yahoo.com and I'll get them in the mail for you!:cheer2:

Please! Pm me if you have one for us. I will be buying 4 new passes in early June.

Thanks,

James

We just got ours today....so I have 8 if anyone is interested....one gone, 7 left to share if anyone else is interested

I've merged several hundred* AP discount threads together. Please use this thread to share discount cards from here on.

*Okay, it was only about a dozen threads. But it felt like several hundred! :)
Thank you Brian. You are making my life easier for answering questions.

Special Notice!

If you have posted to give away referral cards and you have given all away; Or you have asked for a referral card and received one:

Please edit your post(s) to show that the transaction has been completed!

Like everyone else, I have a couple more to give away. I can mail them, or we will be at WDW starting June 5th and can hand them over in person. PM me if I can help anyone out.

I have one left -- PM me and I'll send it right out.

Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter