Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

Happy to share the MAGIC with a fellow Disser!

I have three cards--good for 6 discounts per card!

Please send me a PM if you need a card!

I have one card left (a previous requester no longer needs it). PM me and I'll mail it out right away!

- Erin

Hi all. I am new to this part of the boards (I'm usually over in DVC or creative designs) but someone posted about people looking for the referral cards. We got 8 in the mail today. If anyone needs them PM me and I will get them to you ASAP. Glad to help anyone who wants a discount!

I have some that I will send right away if you send me your address. I don't know how to send PM's.

We just received our discount cards today so I have four if anybody wants them. Please e-mail me at Mpitzen@sbcglobal.net with your address and when you need it by (I can send quick if you are going down soon & will be in the world June 8-13).

We just received our discount cards today so I have four if anybody wants them. Please e-mail me at Mpitzen@sbcglobal.net with your address and when you need it by (I can send quick if you are going down soon & I will be in the world June 8-13).

I have 4 cards as well, PM me your address if you'd like me to mail you one! :goodvibes

I have still have 8 of these if someone PM's me I would be more than happy to mail them out, each card can be used for 6 discounted AP.

I will mail them out the same day you e-mail me.

This is good for 10% off a new Disney AP or Premium AP.

nas103180@yahoo.com

We still haven't received ours. I hope they come before our trip!

For those of you in your family.......how many did you receive? We have 5 AP's in our family. :scared:

I have 8 cards to share for the 10% off - just pm me or send me an email at dizneydogs@aol.com and I will send them right out - if you need them sent priority we can arrange that too

you can buy 6 discounted AP's per card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter