Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

I have 4 10% off coupons up for grabs! Please pm me with your name address and I will send them! Up to 6 purchases per coupon card!

I would like to let those who's still not sure about getting an AP know that I have 6 discount saving cards left. I know it's a tough decision to make before you are actually there(WDW) Here's the deal, we will be in the World from June 28th til July 6th. If you will be there between those dates, send me a PM or email me @ml2tinkle@twcny.rr.com
I will make arrangement for those interested to receive the 10% saving card.:goodvibes

I got one from another disboards member, but it doesn't look like we will be able to go before July 31, so I'd like to pass it along to someone else who will be able to use it. Thanks!

I just got my cards today, and if anyone would like one, they can PM me as well. I don't need them.

I also have some to share. If anyone is interested, please PM me. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter