Disney College Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wondered about about a college-age board.

I will be graduating college in May and just booked a graduation trip for my best friend and I. I can't wait.

I was supposed to drive down for Spring Break, but unfortunately those plans fell through.

Anyone else going in May?

A college board would be awesome, I can't wait for my spring break trip, I'm going with my family, which is great, it saves me a lot of money and they're a lot of fun.

Hey mickeysdsnyprncs, good luck getting into the cp, I applied Monday for a second cp, did you apply for Fall or Fall Advantage? Also, www.disneyalumni.com is a great message board for the cp.

Natalie

I would suggest a twenty-something board. I'm almost 23 and I love WDW. I find that the teen board is much to young for me. While the adult boards are useful, I would like to have a twentysomething perspective because there are questions that I have and I'm sure there are specific activities that would interest those of us in this group. How could we go about making this happen?

Ali

yea, a college/20-something age board would be nice :D I'm going to WDW at the end of May w/ my gf. It will be my first time back since the end of my college program two years ago.... since then I have been feeding my addiction by working at the local Disney Store :tongue: ANDDDDD being campus rep for the college program here at my school....

My fiance and I are college seniors and are spending our Spring Break in Disney as well. Having a drink or two can be fun but like many of you have said were not really into getting wasted in Ft. Lauderdale or the other party spots in Florida so we figured a trip to Disney and Universal would be perfect. Neither of us have ever been but we know it will be a great time!

Renee ::MinnieMo

You'll have a great time at WDW, Renee. How's things at my Alma Mater? (UCONN Class of 1972).

I'm going down to WDW for spring break, but am having trouble getting a rental car, since I am under 25. Is any one else in a similar situation? Any suggestions?

for a second there i thought this would be a CP post.

Yes, a college board/twenties board would be nice...

I'm actually heading out to disney tomorrow night and staying until sun. My ex gf works there but won't be able to hang out the entire time. Oh well. It's disney. I'm sure to find SOMETHING to do.

Count me as another vote in favor of a college board or a 20-something board.

Anyone else here applying for the CP? I'm going to the presentation/interview this week (3/11/04), and one of my roommates interviewed last week. Reading these boards has solidified my desire to do it.

Ooohh a college board would be fun!

I'm a senior at SUNY Oswego and my FI and I will be going to Disney in June for our Honeymoon. I'm so excited, this will be my first time! Can't wait to be there, I guess it will kind of be a graduation celebration too since I'll be graduating a month before that :Pinkbounc

::MickeyMo Hey All! This is my first post on here, but I just HAVE to do it...
I'm a college senior going down for March 13-20 with my best friend. I've taken large groups down the last few years and had a lot of fun, but this year everyone seems a bit broke. Let me know if you're going to be around. We're at Beach Club Villas this year and looking to have an awesome time! I head down there a few times a year, but she's not been down in over a decade, so I have to show her the best time yet! I'm so excited to get down there in the sunshine from this crazy northern Minnesota weather. Let me know when you're down there. Oh, and St. Paddy's Day ...it's my birthday and I need to know where to be! :bounce: Oh, and as a sidenote, a college board would be a great addition!
Thanks all!
Ashley

That is awesome LittleMiss::MickeyMo !!! and Welcome to the DIS! It is an addicting website!

Guess What everyone! I got accepted to the WDWCP! Woo-Hoo! I arrive on August 25th!! YAY! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping3: :jumping4:

Originally posted by mickeysdsnyprncs
Guess What everyone! I got accepted to the WDWCP! Woo-Hoo! I arrive on August 25th!! YAY! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping3: :jumping4:

Congratulations!! My interview isn't until April 12! I am being pressured to sign a lease for next year, but I am trying to hold out for a month or so until I find out how everything goes down.

And WELCOME LittleMissMickey!

Congrats on College Program! I have interviewed and been accepted twice, and turned it down twice in an attempt to hurry up the college process! Whyohwhy did I ever do that?! I'm now considering taking the semester after I technically graduate and trying to go then...we'll see how eager I am to get a job. I have only had one friend do it, and she loved it! So you will be awesome! What job placement did you get down there? What are you hoping for? I'm sure I'll see you on one of my trips! :earsboy:
Take care!
Ashley, AKA LittleMiss::MickeyMo

P.S. I have definitely found this place to be VERY addicting! I can't stay away! I love the debate boards, too! (I'm afraid to post, though...I don't know anyone on here well enough yet)

Wow ... SUNY Oswego, someone else's profile says their location is CNY ... Maybe we should have a get together sometime. (I'm a senior at SU)

Interviewing for the CP tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck :)

I too think that a college/20 something board would be great! Conversing with others about things to do for our age group would be so helpful! I find the family threads too family-ish, and I definitely feel far too old for the teen board. I am planning a solo trip in September, during the first week of classes - don't think I'll miss too much anyways, and besides, it's worth it for Disney!
Can't wait...
J.

I am in Merchandising. i am hoping for something within either Epcot, MK, or MGM, but I really don't care as long as i am there.

yet another disney college student here (Miami OH).

I have contacted WebmasterPete about the possibility of a new board for us. We will see what the reply is soon.

THIS is an awsome idea! I think it would be really convenient to have a board for ourselves instead of having to do searches everytime i need infor on something related to our age bracket
that?! I'm now considering taking the semester after I technically graduate and trying to go then...we'll see how eager I am to get a job. I have only had one friend do it, and she loved it! So you will be awesome
Little Miss Mickey, you said something about waiting until after you graduate to do the college program? Seeing how I graduate (FINALLY) this coming semester, this really interests me. Do you still have to be an undergrad to apply though? how long does the process usually take? any info greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter