Disney College Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
<b>Welcome to the DIS and Adult/Solo Board, Evan</b>

Another college aged Diser here too!! I did the WDWCP and had such an amazing time so for those of you who are going or thinking about it, it is such a great experience. I will admit, I still have fun when I go and find things to do. The best was when I was on my program because I went with my roomates and friends and went to Pleasure Island and Wide World of Sports. If your going to Disney and want to meet other college aged people, I think Thursdays are still free for CM's and that always means that the CP's are out at Pleasure Island.

Originally posted by FunkyRooster
Another college aged Diser here too!! I did the WDWCP and had such an amazing time so for those of you who are going or thinking about it, it is such a great experience. I will admit, I still have fun when I go and find things to do. The best was when I was on my program because I went with my roomates and friends and went to Pleasure Island and Wide World of Sports. If your going to Disney and want to meet other college aged people, I think Thursdays are still free for CM's and that always means that the CP's are out at Pleasure Island.

Is the WDWCP open to students just graduating? Or do I have to be in school once I finish the program?

BTW - I'm also from Long Island. South Shore, near JFK. How bout you?

The WDWCP is open to current students and students that have just graduated. It has to be the program right after you graduate though. And then you have the chance to stay if you choose to and your "employer" likes your performance.

I just "Stuck" this thread for the college posters. It will remaiin on the first page for you.

Thanks a lot! We're still hoping to get our own board, but this is a welcome addition, having this easy to get to!

summer school roll call!!!!!!!

I'm taking intro to commerical tourism. I have forgotten what non-engineering classes are like.

anyone else got summer school?

I have to take 2 independant study classes before I leave for the WDWCP. In 6 weeks instead of 11. Ugh!

Oh, I'll be taking History of Yorkshire and Technical Writing...but my school runs all year round, so I don't know if that's considered summer school.

Still thinking about applying for the summer session, just can't seem to make up my mine. I hate planning ahead.

I'm from Suffolk County lookatevan, on the North Shore.

I've got the summer school too!! I have five weeks of accounting and five weeks of psychology...oh its going to be a long summer.

I'm another college-aged Disney freak! I just finished up my first year of college at Marquette University. Just thought I'd say hi! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter