Disney College Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in for a college board. I'm 23, former WDWCP Fall of 2001. Been to Disney at least a dozen times. Hope we add a board soon! Any single cute ladies email me to chat! ;) :teeth:

hi everyone--i definitely hope there will be a college board..i didnt even know this was here until i saw it in someone else's post...Anyone going in May?

Hey everyone. :wave: I am also in favor for a college/20 somethings board. I used to post on the Teen Board years ago when it was first created but I've gotten a little old for it.

It's really cool to read so many people interested in or alumni of the WDWCP. I am an alumni of the Spring 2003 program. I was actually down on my Spring Break getting some work days in. I work in Fantasyland attractions. :)

I'm heading back for a long weekend trip in May. Can't wait! So for those of you who spent Spring Break down at the world, how was the trip?

Blueeyes-I might be going in May! Trying to work out the details, but I think I need another little break after graduation and before my summer nanny position starts!

Afsi-I don't know what the technical qualifications are. I think you can talk to your college and tell them that this is what you are interested in and they will help you with it. From what I udnerstand, you simply do not put in your application for degree until you get back. You can pretty much remain a student as long as you want so long as you continue to pay and always say that you ahve something else to work on (in my instance, I have one exam that I will not have taken yet, that I really don't PLAN on taking, but it still holds my record open.)

It is so neat to look at your profile things on the side under your name. SAMANTHA BROWN DOES ROCK! I watch her as often as I can, in fact, if I could be anyone, it might just be her! I love her shows (all of them! I keep finding new ones/old ones on channels like, Discovery-Home and Leisure. It's great. The Travel Channel is definitely my favorite channel.

UncleKyle-When you mention Parrot Head, I sure do hope you mean JIMMY BUFFET FAN! He is the best! I'm tryign to decide whether I want to see his concert here in Minnesota or plan a special trip sometime when he is performing in Florida somewhere. I imagine Minnesota concerts would be a little less well...ideal. Also, how did you get the Bush-Cheney image on your signature? I WANT ONE!

Everybody, how do you get little things written under your name? I putzed around in profile, and couldn't find it. These boards are WAY too technologically advanced for me!

I hope everybody is having an awesome day! Hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Ashley, aka
LittleMiss::MickeyMo

I'm so glad we will have our own board. Anyone in the SC, NC area? I just got back a week ago from my latest trip. I've grown up going to WDW so I'm a huge fanatic.

Hi, everyone!

LittleMiss-If you go to User Cp and then profile you go under user signature and that's where you can put everything. If you could to the technical support board, they will help with whatever other questions you have.

luvdisney81-I'm an NCer...several areas though!

I'm a first year in college however I am also a moderator on the Teen Board.

I would LOVE to have some of you guys come over and check out the teen board which ranges from pre-teens to college age students.
You have to watch your language and content plus bite your tongue to try and not correct grammar and spelling but it is a great board.
I would love to have some older people over there.

WDWAurora & Teh

I'm in Rock Hill, SC which is next door to Charlotte NC. I travel a lot and new to the area. Always looking for someone to chat with or hang out. I'm trying to avoid the teen boards too.

I haven't been to Raleigh yet but hope to soon, my cousin is at State.

Yep, and we dominated the trivia questions at the CP info session the other night!!! (we don't know each other, just figured it out later)

Awesome! I was unable to make the one here at Winthrop. I plan on working their after I graduate. At least for a little while, occupy my time till I start teaching. I have found one Disney fan here, we actually have a couple classes together so it's nice to have another fanatic to feel normal around. Sometimes people just don't understand.

Hey all, I'm new here, found the board through google.

I'm graduating in June and am planning a trip with two friends to WDW for the 1st week of June.

For my fellow college mates who've been there, is there any busy night life? Any place to meet people?

Just curious.

Thanks!

-Evan

I'm guessing that you are 21 or older. There is Pleasue Island, which has a few night clubs and comedy club. There is also Jelly Rolls near by. In Downtown Disney's West Side there is The house of blues and a few other places to hang out. There is always something to do there. You'll have a blast and meet plenty of people. :)

I did a Spring Break at WDW my junior year in college and it was by far my favorite break. We got a group together from school, drove down with camping gear, and stayed at Fort Wilderness. It was a relatively cheap way to go (we renting the gear from our school, and brought some groceries to cut down on food costs). There were lots of college age people around, since it was a Spring Break week; we met a lot of people standing in lines (especially when we were wearing t-shirts with our university logo).

Maybe your could organize a group through a student activities committee? Good luck.

Hi, I just graduated from the University of North Florida. I think it would be awesome to have a twentysomething board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter