Disney Cruise Swap : Final details

I received my pm. I have 1/2 of my borders done, but I made a huge mistake. DD and I were shopping out of town and I bought the cutest paper. Guess what I didn't do??? Buy enough for my photomats too. Now I'm going to have to road trip it to the store I bought it from or find it a neighboring LSS. Mine don't carry what I bought. Maybe it was a Freudian slip and knew I needed to shop for more scrap crap.

Cyndi,
I'm just getting started with this swap. I bought all my stuff, and I just need to sit down and get going. (I forgot how busy spring gets with two boys in soccer and baseball!)

Lisa

Okay so two boutes of insomnia and I am almost done exceopt for eyeleting (which I am NOT allowed to do at 4 am... wonder WHY)

and I have found my newest addiction PAINT! Course I think I and my floor got more than the paper but still.. Its FUN!

Disneyland_emily said:
Okay so two boutes of insomnia and I am almost done exceopt for eyeleting (which I am NOT allowed to do at 4 am... wonder WHY)

and I have found my newest addiction PAINT! Course I think I and my floor got more than the paper but still.. Its FUN!
Emily!!!
How are you doing this :confused3 !!!!
I just went postal with the Charactor Swap yesterday :banana: ......thank goodness I have until June 1 :hourglass for this one....:boat:
I have bought my paper and fibers but have not started yet....too many vacations for me....and darn that job that gets in the way of fun....
TTFN :wave2:

OK ladies ,please check your pm box here at Disboards again. Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I celebrated my birthday Thursday and I have been on the run with my family ever since . Heading out again today and tommorrow, so only checking in briefly.

Cyndi

Happy belated birthday, Cyndi!

I received my PM. I got all my supplies, packaged the eyelets sets, and now need to work on the frames. I'm leaving for a beach vacation tomorrow, all my scrapping materials are already in the car. I'm hoping to get a big jump start this week.

OK Ladies, I have a question. I have finished all my jounal boxes and I rounded the edges on both mats. Now, with my co-ordinating embellished squares, should I round the corners? Which would you prefer? I thought that I might leave them square and those who wanted to could round them, but you will not be able to round the first mat and that looks odd to me. All the components are finished for the squares but I can't build them until I make this decision. HELP! :confused3

[QUOTE on smaller pieces I tend to like the hard corners but whatever works for ya[/QUOTE]

I agree with Emily, but whatever you decide to do will be fine. That is one of the things I like about the swaps, I see things done differently from how I would normally do them and get ideas for future projects!

I'm done, I'm done! :jumping1: Hopefully I will get them in the mail tomorrow. I went over the sign-up list and it looks like everybody is in both groups so I am going to package it all together. Any objections?

Limmer said:
I'm done, I'm done! :jumping1: Hopefully I will get them in the mail tomorrow. I went over the sign-up list and it looks like everybody is in both groups so I am going to package it all together. Any objections?

I was just coming to ask if everyone is in both groups! I'm packaging mine together too. I'm all done now! :bounce:

I'm done too! Cyndi, you don't mind keeping them till June?? I can send these out this week but I can also wait too....your call....up to you. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter